Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylar Slimes His Way Into the Sewer System

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed an error while watching the rewind. During the "battle" when Hiro first appears he's holding his sword with the blade pointed backwards (away from Sylar/toward the camera) and when the camera shifts to bird's eye view a split second later he's now holding it forward (blade pointing towards Sylar).

And if those flashes are of the people Sylar has killed, why was the last one of Sylar himself?

Comment

I don't know, that is what Tim Kring said, but I bet it was a flash of the future or maybe a flash of the last thing he had "seen" when in future view while painting.

Comment

Ok, i watched the commentary, they said it shows both who he has killed and his own "death".

Comment

I am still working on freeze framing each part
          It is so fast it is hard to catch.

Originally posted by Redhouse
          Ok, i watched the commentary, they said it shows both who he has killed and his own "death".
          Ah OK
          I knew it was somethig like that.

Comment

It probably doesn't have any new deaths or any secrets, because there really weren't that many flashes.

Comment

They said something to the effect that we (the fans) will freeze frame it to see what was there, I don't want to let them down

Comment

Lol, go ahead. If they try to put some hidden clues I'll eventually find out, but as long as I don't know anything, I won't be worried about it all summer long.

Comment

I'm thinking the roach is just a red herring. My Heroes buddies and I think that the new big bad dragged him into the sewers.

Comment

OK, I scanned dying Sylar's eye scene, there are some interesting pictures in there.

one of them has what I am 99% sure are three roaches.

I put them here:
                    The first one is the collection of all of them, the second is a close up of what I believe are the three roaches.

The third I think is his mother, or is it Claire's mother, it is hard to tell, but it looks like the woman is smoking a cigarette

Comment

The third I believe is his mother maybe looking at her bloody hand?

Comment

It looks like his mother, but it looks like she is smoking, Sylar needs bigger eyes

Comment

If the new bad guy dragged Sylar into the sewer, than it would reasonable to assume Molly, who has some sort of telepathic connection or whatnot with him, would have sensed him, since shes obviously terrified of him. I am 100% certain that this new guy was not responsible for Sylar's escape.

And ya, the third one is of his own mother, looking at her hand.

Comment

Umbrakinesis would totally fit as a power that Sylar has, as we know he has other powers not yet seen. Also, I just thought of a possible reaosn why he went into the sewers, besides the obvious reason to get away from all the people. If he does have Umbrakinesis, he would need to go somewhere dark to use. THe sewers are dark, and would also provide him with cover. He could then, after being in the darkness, teleport through the shadows to some hospital, or someplace else, to rest. Or, if he has the ability of Hibernation along with Umbrakinesis (Hibernation means that while he rests, he heals, which gives an answer for how he is still alive after getting shot, how he could pretend to be dead, and why he wants Claire's power- healing while awake is a lot more convenient than healing while asleep), he could have teleported to Isaac's loft and healed, and then somehow when he woke up he lost part of his memory, which would account for the spoiler.

This theory connents all we know of what happened, the spoiler, and possible powers, and if you understand it it actually makes sense

Comment

Hibernation as an ability does make alot of sense. Hopefully after the Hatian's story is finished we can get some more info on exactley what the three powers of Sylar we havent seen yet are.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎