No announcement yet.

Sylar Slimes His Way Into the Sewer System

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar Slimes His Way Into the Sewer System

Fitting place for him. I hope he gets a massive kidney infection.

This guy will be back...

I thought that's what I was seeing.

Comment

TMNT lol

Comment

yea but what we really have to worry about is the bigger bad guy that molly was talking about

Comment

I dont hink it was, she seems to know the difference!

Comment

im wondering how he survived . hiro really hit him. but hiro should have cut his head out

Comment

I agree he stabbed him clear through, but he definitely should have cut Sylar's head off. Or at least the top of his head then ate his brains.

Comment

there was a cockroach on the sewer i think it represents how hard it would be to kill sylar, because mo said cockroaches can even survive nuclear explosions and what not, just like when he stopped his heart beat to pretend he was dead

Comment

I'm thinking a story line they MAY play off is Sylar finding out about the big baddie, and trying to go get him and dying. A Syler / good guys truce just to try to kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by angeloo
                    there was a cockroach on the sewer i think it represents how hard it would be to kill sylar, because mo said cockroaches can even survive nuclear explosions and what not, just like when he stopped his heart beat to pretend he was dead
                    That's what I got from it, too... "The lowly cockroach"

Comment

I think that since Sylar lived there's a good chance we'll see Pete againt oo, it's like Simone's dad said about them being the yin yang. And I agree, I think it'd be cool to see Sylar team up with the Heroes to take down this bigger threat. After all, we have seen his human side from time to time.

Comment

The writers have used the cockroach with Sylar before, kinda like when Bennet had him locked away in the observation cell. I kinda wondered at the time what the connection was, and if he somehow finds ways to survive like the coackroach does. I was never real sure how he broke out of that cell, so I wasn't real sure about the significance.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark is the Man
                          yea but what we really have to worry about is the bigger bad guy that molly was talking about
                          she was talking about sylar the boogeyman

Comment

I wonder if it was the same cockroach?

Comment

No, she said a worse bad guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎