When I try to find him...he can see me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I try to find him...he can see me

Who do you think it is?

Originally, I thought "The Haitian," because he can do that mental stuff (erase memory/block Matt's mind reading). But, I think he is a good guy.

Wait, what happened to the Haitian?

Comment

idk i guess he didnt need to take care of Claire anymore so he just left

Comment

He went sailing parachutes, btw...why couldn't peter use teh haitians power to make sylars power not wrk.

PS:we still dont know the haitians name, i hope its a biblical name too, like Moses,

Comment

i dont think peter ever came in contact with the hatian so he wouldnt have his power.

i think the guy she is scared of is someone we havent meet yet and may be the villian for next season.

Comment

New guy.....POSSIBLY will be shown in volume 2...but I highly doubt it...I think that's going to be volume 3's story arc

Comment

I agree Sylar and Peter team up to take out the real bad guy.

Comment

i was thinking it was peter.. but im pretty sure if it was peter theyd show him seeing molly, but what sylar said im the real hero and ur the villian.. it would be crazy to see that since peter wont really have anybody around him, i dont think he would trust his mom, if nathans dead he has no1 really to talk to

Comment

Originally posted by shipgrad2002
                  I agree Sylar and Peter team up to take out the real bad guy.
                  Hope so.

At first I thought Hatian too, but after "he sees me" I am now convinced it must be Sauron.

Comment

Originally posted by angeloo
                    i was thinking it was peter.. but im pretty sure if it was peter theyd show him seeing molly, but what sylar said im the real hero and ur the villian.. it would be crazy to see that since peter wont really have anybody around him, i dont think he would trust his mom, if nathans dead he has no1 really to talk to

lol your kind of right with claire going back with "Noah" he really isnt going to have anybody to talk to and i dont think he wants to talk to his mother with her being evil and all

or maybe he'll go to the past and talk to nathan

Comment

Now I'm not saying that Sylar teams up for GOOD intentions. I'm guessing he'll team up because he wants the new guy's power....but realizes he needs everyone to try to stop him. Though my guess is, it'll be a REALLY cool death of Sylar at the hands of this new guy, probably in Volume 3.

Comment

It'll be intersting to see who it is.

Comment

im absolutely sure she was talking about sylar

Comment

when matt asked is it sylar she said no its somebody a lot worse and when i think about him he can see me... soooo if it was sylar he wouldve seen her trying to find him, so i doubt it was sylar

Comment

Don't turn your back on Sylar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎