Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAJOR spoiler about Hiro! Read with caution!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAJOR spoiler about Hiro! Read with caution!!!

I found this while searching for spoilers about the finale...

Heroes Spoilers Blog on the hit NBC TV Show Heroes, discussing Heroes spoilers, the series, characters and the future.

There's the link to the page...sounds like they've seen the finale.

The spoiler about Hiro is this (once again, spoiler warning):

Doesn't look like a fan made image. It looks as though Hiro will be traveling into ancient Japan!

The Hiro in japan thing makes since, as speculation has been he wont be in this century when the explosion happens!

Comment

i heard that the last 3 minutes of the episode was going to be the first 3 minutes of next season so the premiere could take place back then or something.

Comment

well then it looks like that samari guy that his dad talked about to him in storys or whatever might be him lol

Comment

That sounds SWEET!

Comment

does this mean ando is going to die?

Comment

Well this mean that is how Hiro learns English so well and grows out of his Nerdyness, when you are in the past you can stay in the past as long as you want as the Future won't know the difference since you can return the same time you left, but have all the knowledge you gained YEARS in the past.

Comment

I could see the very last seconds being Hiro running for his life. That would be a great ending leading into season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by nafeasonto
                  Well this mean that is how Hiro learns English so well and grows out of his Nerdyness, when you are in the past you can stay in the past as long as you want as the Future won't know the difference since you can return the same time you left, but have all the knowledge you gained YEARS in the past.
                  How would Hiro learn english in ancient JAPAN!!! And if you stay in the past you still age,

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                    I could see the very last seconds being Hiro running for his life. That would be a great ending leading into season 2.
                    So I was wrong on that, but the eclipse was very cool as well!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎