Bionic Woman [2007]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt even like Starbuck on the original BSG

ok i'll admit it....i didnt really like the original BSG much either

but for some reason i loved Buck Rogers in the 25th Century....I wonder if theres a thread on that

Comment

This trailer was so good! I can't wait to at least try the show. I wish they would release the pilot out online in an early 'see what it's like' fashion.

Comment

I wish they would too. I'd love to see it.

Comment

I used to watch the oldschool BSG in reruns when I was little with my dad and annoy my mom, hehe. She HATES all things science fictiony. I loved the old one, mostly just because it seemed FUN - something the new show has lost. Yes, it's emotional and sad because they are running for their lives and all that, but for god's sake give the audience a break every once and awhile and do a silly ep!!!! It's good for the characters and more importantly - it's good for the audience.

I like She-Starbuck. Being a female, she-starbuck just appeals to me that way. Or at least she did.... until I quit watching BSG. I don't know what she's up to now days.

I just hope Bionic Woman will fair better then BSG.

Comment

i'm actually kinda excited about this show.

i remember the early clips of heroes...i can't wait to see more of this show as the premier gets closer...

Comment

Bionic Woman - Wednesday Nights this fall (9pm Eastern) on NBC.
              Click below, for a 5 minute special preview.

Don't miss the series premiere on Sep. 26th!

Comment

The only thing I don't like about this trailer is some of the music is a little cheesy... the piano stuff, for example.

How would you like to see this one be the next show covered @ KryptonSite?

Comment

That might really be cool. I hope they've been given a decent budget to work with.
                  As cheesy as the running/ jumping effects were in the original series, I was used to hearing them.
                  I hope the new ones will be easy to get used to. If not, I'll have to sit on my couch, & make the "bionic" sounds myself. Lol!

Comment

You know, I read recently that the bionic sounds weren't in the original Six Million Dollar Man movie. Oops.

Considering Heroes is NBC's top show now, and THAT gets a budget, I'm sure Bionic Woman will get appropriate props too.

Comment

i hope so...i'm definitely going to give it a shot...but if it sucks, it'd be a waste of the k-site set up...

otherwise, i'd be all for it, since i live here anyway...

Comment

I think it'd be awesome Craig. Can see meteor phreak's point about potential suckage, but surely that's true about all shows? Go on, give it a chance

And also, look at Bird of Prey. If that hadn't got a Kryptonsite I'd never have heard of it! Didn't get shown over here (to my knowledge), and was going through a breakdown at the time it was on in the states so wouldn't have had a clue!

At least there's a lot of potential with the amount of The Bionic Woman/The $6m Man history that can be incorporated.
                        Last edited by TMLS; 05-31-2007, 12:09 AM.

Comment

yeah, and all the money NBC seems to throw at shows now that they don't have the NBA or NFL anymore...

I agree it will probably be good. And i'm gonna watch definitely...

Comment

Oh, I'm definately not gonna' miss this one.
                            It'll probably be another show where I have to turn my phone off, to watch it. Lol!

Comment

Well im glad to see everyone has high expectations for this show.......but ive learned not to do that anymore.....so as always im taking a wait and see approach......anybody know what night its supposed to be on?

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus2000
                                ......anybody know what night its supposed to be on?
                                Originally posted by Randy G.
                                Bionic Woman - Wednesday Nights this fall (9pm Eastern) on NBC.
                                Click below, for a 5 minute special preview.

Don't miss the series premiere on Sep. 26th!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎