Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think is helping Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you in kindergarten? If I was being rude, you should have told me you thought so, instead of acting like a child about it. "Well you started it!"

Comment

I say it was shelby, he is cunning

Comment

Originally posted by foreversmallville
        I'll explain...First Clark and Lana plotted the entire main event...Lana went to Lex to start the discussion... "I'm leaving you." Later The entire 'Faked Death scene' which Lional witnessed...as planned when Lana calls Lional to witness the whole event. Also planned.. Later Lional summons Clark to the Luthor mansion...to tell Clark about Lana's demise...planned...Clark and Lana knew that Lional would call Clark to tell him about Lana's death..Clark becomes angry and goes after Lex...Clark blames Lex...Lex is shocked..planned..Clark and Lana both know Lex didn't kill her...but they want Lex to believe that she is really dead. The whole thing was staged by Clark and Lana.

I like this idea eventhough i voted for Chloe.

you have to admit, this concept makes more sense than other options.
        Henry Smalls? hes as a farther to Lana as chole mother was to chole. Dean? 84% of smallville watcher doesnt know who he is. who is Seth Nelson?!? Lucas??? and Shelby The Dog?!? are you serious?

Originally posted by DarthJay
        If it was Clark, why the heck would he need a freakin' mail truck?! He could just speed in as the explosion started and save her. Case closed.
        so Lionel would believe the Death. and it would'nt look like Lana disappear out of thin air if Clark supersped her.

Originally posted by WhitneyFordmanFanatic
        Just because we haven't seen them on the show does not mean that they're not still part of her life. Do you believe that Clark has put Pete completely out of his life? Don't you think that Clark occassionally makes a run to Witchata to say "Hey!" to him? I bet Lex even has contact with Lucas outside of the actual show just to see how he's doing, talk about problems with daddy warbucks and Clark, and other things. Just because we don't see them on camera does not mean they are out of the character's lives.

are you on an imaginery island?
        Last edited by lanakk1; 05-19-2007, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhitneyFordmanFanatic
          I don't think that Ollie would be helping Lana. Did she ever even meet him? She probably did, but my memory is a bit scetchy from the beginning of the season. I don't think they got to know each other well enough for her to have him in her speed dial, or her fav five, or anything else. I could get her asking J'onn for help as she might've been working with J'onn too considering how closely she was working with Lionel, but I don't see her asking Ollie for help since she doesn't know he's a hero and also wouldn't have his number. He would probably be one of the last people that she would contact.
          She did meet Ollie, and Ollie knows that Lex took her away from Clark during his conversation with Clark in Arrow. I don't think she asked for help, but instead, MM read Clark's mind and decided to take care of this himself so that Clark stops the phantom (Bizarro) and not worry about Lana. He probably either knows Ollie on his own or read Clark's mind about him and is now working with him.

Originally posted by kasealaine
          I still believe that it's Lionel.
          There's no way he would tell people she was dead until he KNEW she was dead. He's not stupid, he's just (apparently) a good guy now. Don't you think that he might notice that there is no charred corpse in the car? Lana had to have someone powerful enough to cover up the fact that there was no body.
          If it was Lionel, then I don't understand why he would distract Clark and tell him that Lana was dead. Especially since he knew what Clark's reaction would be. If MM or someone else helped Lana, then they could have placed a charred corpse in the car. Perhaps MM used the corpse of one of the phantom's victims.

Comment

Oliver Queen

Comment

It was Hiro Nakamura. He stopped time just before the Jeep blew up and took Lana to Benny Hanna's for a steak dinner. He wanted to check out the knives.

Comment

I think that Lana faked her own death... no help from anyone, but is now staying with Pete...the last place anyone would think to look for her...

Comment

What if Clark/Lionel helped Lana fake her death, and the reason they confront each other in LEX'S MANSION is so Lex won't suspect them when he watches them on camera?

Comment

That doesn't make any sense because why would Clark actually go after Lex right afterwards?

Comment

you know what i think... that she should has some guardian angel and i'm not talking about Clark but someone new... only for her... someone who is deep inside her soul and appered to be human with a black wings and it's not a meteor freak also... you know some kind of protector...

but maybe your right i'm writing this kind of thing because i'm drunk

sorry but it's the way that i feel

Comment

Maybe it is the MMH it could very well be he could even disguise himself as Clark so she would not freak out

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎