No announcement yet.

Project ARES made public?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project ARES made public?

Since Lex was aressted at Reeves Dam, the dam gets badly wrecked, and a bunch of experimental soldiers/clones were still left inside, would it be safe to guess that the police and the FBI went inside to investigate and now know about project ARES and possibly 33.1?

Or is this just a plothole and all the officers will kindly go back into their vehicles after Lex's capture?
    yeah he's screwed.
    0%
    nah, nobody else went inside.
    0%

I think Lex is going to be in some major trouble next season.

Comment

possible but maybe it's to sucker him in for information

Comment

Maybe all the entranceways to the facility get destroyed, but it does seem like this is a major cat out of the bag here.

Comment

I bet the cops will try to use him to get to Lionel, them still thinking he is top dog.

I can see Lex doing some hard time for the **** he caused.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron
            Maybe all the entranceways to the facility get destroyed, but it does seem like this is a major cat out of the bag here.
            Yeah, especially with huge explosions and Lois being stuck inside with Chloe after the pipes burst.

Comment

I think the dam is going to so demolished, nothing will be left of the project.

Comment

Does that mean 33.1 and his army is all destroyed? I'm confused. Was 33.1 in that facility as well?

And, is the entire army called Project Ares or is that just regarding Wes?

Comment

I think he's screwed if Lois makes it out of the dam alive.

Comment

If the cops do go in then that would ruin the "what happened to Chloe, Lois and Lionel situation" as being found by the cops and being rescued kinda makes the cliffhanger null and void don't you think?

Comment

No way Lex is going to jail....writers will make sure of that

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎