Lana Lang "Dead"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh when I read this
    Lana's own people who learned how to fake a death from Chloe
    I shouted "yes!" and pumped my fist in the air.
    I figure that Lana remembered Covenant and how it all worked out for Chloe and she just stole that idea from her friend.

Comment

Oliver hates Lex and maybe Lana was supplying him with all of the 33.1 locations and information in addition to Lionel with or without his knowledge of it.

Also, as i stated in other threads, Mail delivery employees do not wear t-shirts and jeans (guy driving the white mail van as Lana "gets into the jeep")...

I think Clark AND Oliver/JLA could be in on it. Or, either one or the other.
      Last edited by JJ Manhunter; 05-19-2007, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runestone

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that she told Lionel she was leaving. How would she have any way of knowing that he would be there to see her car blow up?
        She had to have wanted to lure him out there to see it happen, it wouldn't have done her much good to fake her death if no one was there to witness it happen. (and in Lionels case someone credible)

Comment

Who caes I am just so happy that she is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Runestone
            She's alive. That white truck drove by when Lionel saw her car blow up and she got away. It's like what happened at the end of S3 to Chloe. She'll be missing for the first couple of episodes at the beginning of S7 and she'll be back...

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that she told Lionel she was leaving. How would she have any way of knowing that he would be there to see her car blow up?
            its all a part of the thing. she wanted lionel to see the car blow up so he will think she is dead. that way he has no power over her. it is all a setup if lionel sees the car blow up then he thinks she is dead but you are all right lana will not die.

Comment

Here's what could have happened:

Lana reveals to Clark that Lionel threatened to kill him if he didn't marry Lex. Clark hugs her (then the scene ends).

What could have transpired after that:

Clark and Lana cook up a plan to have her fake her death and bait Lionel to be a witness so Lex will believe she's dead.

If there was a car bomb, she wouldn't have been able to drive her car to the "Smallville Ledger" alley, right? I believe that she went to the Ledger and told a reporter there all about Lex and how he threatened her life....right after that she calls Lionel....we only heard the part about "I'm through with you Luthors" but before that she could have said: "I just told the Smallville Ledger everything about Lex and what he's been up to. I'm through with... etc etc".....that's why Lionel rushes over to the alleyway by the Smallville Ledger...to try to talk her out leaving....she runs to the car without waiting to talk to Lionel...just as she approaches the SUV the mail truck starts to move and there is a fire flash where the mail truck is, seconds before the SUV explodes. Clark had on a blue t-shirt and he could have ignited the bomb with his heat vision....traveling on a fuse to the SUV....he super-speeds to get her out of the SUV before Lionel or anyone else can see, continues on his way while Lionel watches the whole thing....

Meanwhile, Lana's on a bus or a train to safety (can't be a plane, because they check ID) ...Clark continues the charade by confronting Lionel and then Lex....if he didn't know she was really alive, he'd go crazier than he reacted when Lionel told him she was dead....

We'll see how close I am when the premiere occurs in September....

Comment

Is there a clue behind the milk truck like Martian Manhunter's cookie trail?

Milk ....Cookies... ???

MM may be the milk truck driver. He's the only one that could have saved her in such a short time other than Clark.

Comment

I watched Phantom again and the driver of the truck looks like he is wearing a very familar blue t-shirt. If anyone could get a picture of the driver, any at all I would definately like to see a still frame please. If not thats ok.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎