Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose (Season Finale - Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a recetn interview Sera Gamble said that John definitely "went to a better place" at the end of AHBL part 2 (She was asked if John as coming back, I think).

So yeah, Papa Winchester has "moved on". I like to think that he and Mary are somewhere together, happy at last.

Comment

• Mary destroyed herself to take out the Poltergeist.

Comment

• Yes, so Missouri said but Missouri's been wrong before. Also how do we know there wasn't some "divine intervention" on Mary's behalf?

BTW, here's a thought for everyone to chew on--why wasn't John a demon? If when humans go to Hell they are tortured and eventually turn into Demons, Papa Winchester would have been turned by AHBL part 2, wouldn't he? That is about a year in SPN time so he should have become a demon at that point, right?
        Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 12-06-2008, 03:43 PM. Reason: had to post theory

Comment

• no it takes centuries to become a demon

Comment

• But time passes differently in Hell. Dean was only there for 4 months and it was 40 years. Papa Winchester would have been in Hell for something like 10 months, which would be 100 years or so. If Dean broke after 30 years, then John probably would have broken a bit later, especially if he was being tortured by the YED personally.

So even if he hadn't become a demon he would have become a torturer in Hell, IMO.

Right?

Comment

• Ok, I'm feeling kinda stupid now because I just finally caught on to something today when I was watching this episode.

Earlier in Hunted Sam, Ellen and Ash are talking about the psychic kids like Sam. They figure out that not all of the mom's of the kids died in a house fire. I have always thought that was a little odd and never really quite figured out why all the kids weren't alike in that aspect. Then the light bulb turned on for me!

Mary died in the fire because she interrupted the YED and his whole 'bleeding into the mouth' thing. So I finally caught on that that's what happened to the other mother's who died in a fire too, and the reason not all of them died that way was because they didn't interrupt the YED...um yeah that's my big thought for the day

Comment

• Great end to a Fantastic season. AT LAST they killed it! Wonder how Dean's going to get himself out of this one, one year. The last line i knew it was coming! 'We've got work to do'! Exciting year ahead, Roll on Season 3.

Comment

• Alastiar, the head torturer in hell said that he had Papa Winchester on the rack for 'the best part of a centuary" but that John never gave in.

So how did John get off the rack and out of hell to lay the smack down on Azazel?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                    Alastiar, the head torturer in hell said that he had Papa Winchester on the rack for 'the best part of a centuary" but that John never gave in.

So how did John get off the rack and out of hell to lay the smack down on Azazel?
                    Well if 4 months on Earth is 40 years in hell then I don't know...the amount of time in between "In My Time of Dying" and "All Hell Breaks Loose" was probably close to a century in hell if not a bit over.

Comment

• This episode was the best season finale between the two.Liked the idea of hell breaking loose,the deal was a good idea and they finally killed jake and the demon!!

Comment

• It was an okay episode.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎