Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe's Power?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe has the ability to cause a Lazarus Effect, similiar to the chemicals that were being used to bring Adam Knight back to life. However, her power comes from simply touching a body. She will be the cause for the return of several faces to Smallville next season that we all thought were gone for good: Whitney Fordman, Jason Teague, and Genevieve Teague, not to mention saving Lois Lane's life. Rumor also has it that her abilities will bring about the arrival of The Demon's Head (Ra's al Ghul) himself to use her powers to his advantage.

Comment

It just occured to me...!!!

How about the thought that Chloe's power is somewhat like Peter's in Heroes...to absorb the powers of anybody near you..!!!!!
      lol..she would be the most powerful charecter in SV!!!!

Originally posted by WhitneyFordmanFanatic
      Chloe has the ability to cause a Lazarus Effect, similiar to the chemicals that were being used to bring Adam Knight back to life. However, her power comes from simply touching a body. She will be the cause for the return of several faces to Smallville next season that we all thought were gone for good: Whitney Fordman, Jason Teague, and Genevieve Teague, not to mention saving Lois Lane's life. Rumor also has it that her abilities will bring about the arrival of The Demon's Head (Ra's al Ghul) himself to use her powers to his advantage.

whoaaa..!!! where exactly did you get that from????

Comment

I made it up. I'm a huge Ra's al Ghul fan, and figured I'd find a way to post something about him. It would be so awesome if he could come to Smallville. I know it'll never happen because of the Bat-Embargo, but I can always dream. Plus I want Whitney, Jason, and Genevieve back. I enjoyed those characters. I'd much rather watch them then Lana Lang.

Comment

I know what it is but I won't ruin it. But I do think that the people who watch the show that aren't part of the online fandom will be highly disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Maagic
            Her superpower is the ability to endure Jimmy's continued presence.
            HAHAHAHAHA!
            That made my day!

Comment

Originally posted by lillie_poo_pod
              I know what it is but I won't ruin it. But I do think that the people who watch the show that aren't part of the online fandom will be highly disappointed.
              i agree. we who know probably are used to it by now. hopefully they give it more useful uses next season then just bringing it out now and forgeting later.

Comment

I just hope its done in a cool way.

Comment

I bet she's kind of like Micah from Heroes. God, I love Chloe.

Comment

The ability to give DC characters their names. Honestly, how did she come up with Martian Manhunter?

Comment

Randy G...I love your avi! where have you been all my life???

Comment

Her power should be to ***** slap Lana out of Clarks life forever

Comment

i hope that she has healing powers! god i love this girl...

Comment

tears of ressurection cooler then i thought atleast it wasnt the green tear.

Comment

I was waiting for the green too

Comment

i feel what made it actually worth while was the acting...it broke my heart

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎