Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Phantom?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10. Awesome ep.

Comment

• I voted 10. I love this finale

Comment

• It was alright. Not the best finale but certainlt not the worst either.

I'll give it a 6.

Comment

• Excellent episode!Liked bizzaro(dident expect that!),liked the plot and bad lex is here!!

Comment

• Phantom saw the debut of Bizarro and the fight between he and Clark was the highlight. However, Clark has not progressed nor has he grown if you go from Vessel to this episode. It was clear that Clark has been out of the loop with a lot of things and among them are that he accuses Lex of killing Lana while Lex tries to get away from a phantom wraith. Clark was on the verge of being disposable by this point of the show.

Comment

• Phantom suffered to me by the same thing that dragged down many Season 6 episode. Alot of great ideas basically have the life sucked out of it by all the Clexana drama intertwined. If you take Clexana out of Hydro, Crimson, Combat, Nemesis and Phantom, I think they all would be some of the series best episodes, instead all of them are good to a certain degree but lacking overall.

Comment

• Not perfect, but the good definitely makes up for the not so good. My main complaint is that I know this isn't a kids show but this is a type of show I watch with my nephew. All the gore stuff in this episode was over the top and unnecessary. I also didn't really like Lionel in this episode. I mean what side is this guy on anyway? I think evil suits him better. MM was quick and not satisfying enough. But everything else I enjoyed. How they brought Bizarro into the episode most of all. This finale may not be as good as Commencement but is definitely better than Vessel. As for the other finales it's hard to compare.

8 out of 10

Comment

• Decided to rewatch the Bizarro episodes. Could've done without the Clexana BS.

This isn't Bizarro's first appearance in Live-Action. He first appeared in a few episodes of the 80's Superboy series. Lois & Clark also had an episode with a clone of Clark, but he was never called "Bizarro", nor did he have the traditional Bizarro appearance.

This version doesn't talk backwards, but I'm glad they didn't go that routh. It would just be too goofy. I quite liked how Bizarro copied Clark. Simple, but effective. Usually, Bizarro is created by a duplicator ray. Meaning, you'd not only need to introduce a device capable of that. But, you have to have to give Clark a reason for getting infront of it. In the comics, there have been several Bizarros, so you'd then have to do it, over and over again. Not only does someone recreate said machine, but Clark keeps getting hit by the ray. On this show, Bizarro is a product of a Kryptonian lab experiment. They never say he's the only one, making it possible for others to still exist in the PZ (thus allowing for more Bizarros to be made).

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎