Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Phantom

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one thing I noticed was that evidently Clark's DNA also includes his clothes and shoes...only a little darker. Bizzaro had the same thing on including the curling collar on the jacket. I always wondered where Clark got his never-ending supply of blue Tshirts and red jackets...now we know he must grow them like scales. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lavenderrose73
      I haven't got time to read this stuff right now, but I'll just say if Lana's dead, how is WB going to explain away the vision of Lana dying of old age from Hereafter? Now that would be inconsistent, if anything was!
      Lana's destiny changed when Clark saved the coach (who then kidnapped her and the other cheerleader and then the vision kid had a new vision of her dying in a fire). Suffice to say nobody knows her death now since vision boy lost his powers after he almost died.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
        So where was this alleyway Lana was running down towards her car? Why was she parked in this alleyway and how did Lionel know where she was? Last we saw Lana was in the mansion. Since when to rich women park in some back street alley? It doesn’t make sense.
        That was kind of stupid but it was also an obvious Lana faking her own death. They had a bus block Lionel's view of Lana and the SUV.

Comment

Mail Truck drives by with a driver wearing a t-shirt and jeans just as Lana "gets into the jeep".....

Every mail delivery employee wears a uniform. If someone delivers mail to you wearing a t-shirt and jeans, please call the local authorities and do not open that package.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavenderrose73
            I haven't got time to read this stuff right now, but I'll just say if Lana's dead, how is WB going to explain away the vision of Lana dying of old age from Hereafter? Now that would be inconsistent, if anything was!
            in hereafter, the boy points out tat clark can change people's destiny... that was three years ago, who knows how many times he's changed lana's destiny since then...for all we know, he fnally changed it for the worse...but personally i think lana's alive.

good catch by the way...

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
              So where was this alleyway Lana was running down towards her car? Why was she parked in this alleyway and how did Lionel know where she was? Last we saw Lana was in the mansion. Since when to rich women park in some back street alley? It doesn’t make sense.
              Actually I think the point was that she had gone to the Talon and that was the alley behind the Talon, she used this in order to make her "get away" She told Lionel where she would be before that is why he was on his way there. The whole thing was a set up that she arranged so that the mail truck would drive by allowing her to hop on board and make the Luthors (she does not trust Lionel any further than she trusts Lex) think that she is dead, therefore they will not look for her. This is why she also had to say goodbye to Clark as he has to actually morn her death or the Luthors will know she is not dead.

Comment

in the episode lionel says when lex was possesed that he got jor-els knowledge, wasnt it with the crystals he got jor els powers, like in the season 5 premiere lionel had kryptonian on his walls

Comment

in the episode lionel says when lex was possesed that he got jor-els knowledge, wasnt it with the crystals he got jor els powers, like in the season 5 premiere lionel had kryptonian on his walls
                  if you listened to the epi closely lionel said he got the knowledge and became jor-el's emisarri (sp?) when lex became zod....which was the finale of s5...

Comment

not sure if anyone noticed but when the tear goes onto lois, i think she starts to smile or smirk, i think, it might be the angle or lighting

Comment

Sorry to point it out but the Doctor DOES have his glove on when the boy presses his hand against the panel.

Comment

i froze the frame there, his thumb piece of the glive is gone and the rest is there...i think, i will get pics later or if anyone can post the pics now

Comment

I don't get hung up on things like whether the glove was on the thumb; why the chain in the tunnels at the Reeves Dam facility had so much give to allow Chloe and Lois to slip through or how Chloe was able to tap into the GPS system leading her to Lois. I'm willing to suspend the "yeah, right" b/c the story needed to move along on those minor points and that's always the way it is on Smallville. However, Chloe getting there when we last saw her in Metropolis ...now that's a plot chasm. And if we find out that Lana faked her death, all on her own having discovered some explosives expertise and a network of accomplices heretofore unknown to viewers, that will be an even bigger plot crater....

Comment

Originally posted by Chloestheone
                            The one thing I noticed was that evidently Clark's DNA also includes his clothes and shoes...only a little darker. Bizzaro had the same thing on including the curling collar on the jacket. I always wondered where Clark got his never-ending supply of blue Tshirts and red jackets...now we know he must grow them like scales. lol

hahaha...yea i love that.

but also i love how clark and chloe talk about him being an alien all loud with all these other people walking around in the daily planet. it happens alot in other episodes. clark talks to his parents in other episodes while other people are walking around them. and noone hears what they are talking about.

Comment

Yeah I thought that was odd too. It's Clark's big "secret" and they calmly discuss it in the middle of a crowded room full of reporters. I guess t makes sense since everyone and thier mom knows Clark's secret...

Comment

Who does Lana know that could have helped her set up this charade? Who is her co conspirator, someone new or from past episodes?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎