Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raging Clue
    Lex said that he has a security camera in the library and he caught Lana breaking into his briefcase and stealing his DVD. What about the countless times Clark has used his powers in that room, especially in this episode? I think they kinda dropped the ball there.
    That's exactly what I was wondering. Maybe Lex didn't always have cameras, but put up cameras everywhere because he was getting paranoid about whether Lana was betraying him in some way or not, and maybe Lionel did something with the tape after Clark used his powers.....or it's just more classic inconsistancy.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
      So where was this alleyway Lana was running down towards her car? Why was she parked in this alleyway and how did Lionel know where she was? Last we saw Lana was in the mansion. Since when to rich women park in some back street alley? It doesn’t make sense.
      It is behind the Talon I think. She must have had left some stuff she didn't take to the mansion. Or she was switching places with MM and Lana is still in the Talon Hiding out.

Comment

How the heck did Chloe know where Lois was? that was not explained. I mean did Lois leave directions behind, cause she knew that she'll get into trouble?

Comment

ya

ya! cloud 99 was like a joke.

it looked like lana's car was in the alley of the talon because it looked like she ran past that window with the flowers where jimmy and chloe kissed at the end of Noir.

they may have put the car in another alley for explosion purposes, but i think that's what they were going for.
          i'll have to pause it, but i'm pretty sure that was same alley as jimmy/chloe kiss which is the back of the talon.

chloe most likely traced Lois thru her cell phone, which is why it was shown on the ground and chloe looked at it.

chloe could be dead.....BUT... i think she's an empath because she had Lois's exact wound and looked exactly the same.
          so it will take her some time to heal herself, but i bet she'll recover.

remember the empath in the original Star Trek?

Comment

I haven't got time to read this stuff right now, but I'll just say if Lana's dead, how is WB going to explain away the vision of Lana dying of old age from Hereafter? Now that would be inconsistent, if anything was!

Comment

well not sure if mentioned but with the kid, he kills the doctor by the door then you see him dragging him near the door, he has gloves on when open doors gloves are gone, when body dropped gloves back on

Comment

Originally posted by Lavenderrose73
                I haven't got time to read this stuff right now, but I'll just say if Lana's dead, how is WB going to explain away the vision of Lana dying of old age from Hereafter? Now that would be inconsistent, if anything was!
                Well WB isn't going to do anything since the CW runs the show now

Comment

Originally posted by lois87
                  How the heck did Chloe know where Lois was? that was not explained. I mean did Lois leave directions behind, cause she knew that she'll get into trouble?
                  Because Lois called her. Chloe of all people can trace a phone call in a nanosecond.

The biggest thing that confused me about this episode was why both Lionel and Lana came clean on everything. At the beginning of the episode, Lionel told Lex that Lana didn't love him, and that the only reason she married him was because he coerced her. Why would he do that if he is trying to protect Clark, and Lana for that matter?

And why would Lana decide to leave Lex now if she still thinks she's under Lionel's thumb? And if she really thinks that, which she obviously did since she said that she and Clark couldn' be together, then why did she tell Clark about Lionel at all? I mean, if you've kept it a secret this long, why tell now? It's not like they each had a pressing reason to have to tell, did they?

And, if Lionel and MM were trying to protect Clark, why didn't they just tell him? If nothing else, they could have said, "Hey Kal-El, if you see a sweaty dude with black eyes, get the heck outta there!"

I thought they explained everything else pretty well, but those things didn't make any sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavenderrose73
                    I know Lana's alive, but didn't her "death scene" change a few times throughout that episode?

Comment

Re: ya

Originally posted by ClarkRules!
                      it looked like lana's car was in the alley of the talon because it looked like she ran past that window with the flowers where jimmy and chloe kissed at the end of Noir.

they may have put the car in another alley for explosion purposes, but i think that's what they were going for.
                      i'll have to pause it, but i'm pretty sure that was same alley as jimmy/chloe kiss which is the back of the talon.

Ok. I was confused about that too. Why the heck did Chloe and Jimmy meet in the street behind the Talon for their final kiss if they both lived and worked in Metropolis?

Jimmy: Hey, let’s meet in the back alleyway of some small town three hours away so we can have a goodbye kiss.
                      Chloe: Yeah, that's a great idea. I would love to make out in the same place Clark impaled Tina, Clark lost his memories, Clark was almost buried alive, and made out with that hypno lady.
                      Jimmy: Great! I'm sure some pretty amazing things will happen there again very soon <wink wink>

That is one exciting alleyway!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
                        Lex said that he has a security camera in the library and he caught Lana breaking into his briefcase and stealing his DVD. What about the countless times Clark has used his powers in that room, especially in this episode? I think they kinda dropped the ball there.

And of course, Chloe said something about "Cloud 99." I'm not 100% sure, but I thought it was Cloud 9....
                        I think that was a play on the term "Cloud 99".
                        When you're on Cloud 9, you're very happy.
                        But Clark was really happy, so he was all the way up on Cloud 99.

The small mistake I found was that when the kid killed the doctor and was dragging him across the room, he was pulling the doctor by his arm. The doctor's arm was bent - if the kid was really pulling him, the arm would have been straight.
                        Last edited by Honey45; 05-18-2007, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksGal
                          Because Lois called her. Chloe of all people can trace a phone call in a nanosecond.

The biggest thing that confused me about this episode was why both Lionel and Lana came clean on everything. At the beginning of the episode, Lionel told Lex that Lana didn't love him, and that the only reason she married him was because he coerced her. Why would he do that if he is trying to protect Clark, and Lana for that matter?

And why would Lana decide to leave Lex now if she still thinks she's under Lionel's thumb? And if she really thinks that, which she obviously did since she said that she and Clark couldn' be together, then why did she tell Clark about Lionel at all? I mean, if you've kept it a secret this long, why tell now? It's not like they each had a pressing reason to have to tell, did they?

And, if Lionel and MM were trying to protect Clark, why didn't they just tell him? If nothing else, they could have said, "Hey Kal-El, if you see a sweaty dude with black eyes, get the heck outta there!"

I thought they explained everything else pretty well, but those things didn't make any sense to me.
                          I think someone else poste a theory about this

Everything Lana and Lionel did behind Lex's back was not show on camera and maybe they planned Lana's death and are framing Lex for it. They had to provide a motive and her leaving him would be one and he also hit her and the phone conversation between the two probably was taped. They were setting him up emotionally.

Just a theory

Comment

has anyone noticed how Lex's cars have went down, he went from porche's and ferraris to what looks like a Volkswagon s4 6000 (i froze the frame trying to figure out car and model).
                            Also, how did the police know where to find Lex, who told them

Comment

Lex tells Lionel that Lana came into library to steal DVD to give to him....

Only problem is, the video file that they were talking about, is what she was trying to give to Lionel in Noir, and that was not a DVD, it was a USB thumb-drive.

Comment

yes, but it had the footage on it from the dvd, i think

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎