Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkThunder0112
    I originally posted this as a new thread, but I meant to post it as a reply to this thread. So Here it is again.

1st inconsistency-As the doctor is running towards the door and Lex is closing it in his face, you can see the doctor is wounded in his lower abdomen on the left hand side. The next cut scene is the boy dragging the doctor to the door, but he died at the door.

After Lex shut the door you can hear all sorts of "things" going on, so I guess the doc thrashed around a bit while dying and had to be dragged back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalerado
      HEYYYY!! Yeah, Clark does always use those dang-nabbit powers in Lex's office (or the whole house for that matter, namely super-speedsneaking in and out of it), LOL. Yes, him repeatedly doing this is either a bona fide airball for the producers OR Lex has the weakest security cameras that a millionaire could afford.
      Lex caught Clark superspeeding on camera back in Season 1. By now he probably has hours upon hours of security footage of Clark using his powers.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
        So where was this alleyway Lana was running down towards her car? Why was she parked in this alleyway and how did Lionel know where she was? Last we saw Lana was in the mansion. Since when to rich women park in some back street alley? It doesn’t make sense.
        That looked like the alleyway behind the Talon. They've always been using it. Tina Grier died there.

Comment

Originally posted by Daspoo

Have you been to Quebec? They just got fire a couple months ago. LOL - I keed my Mountee brovahs!
          HAHA!

Comment

I found one mistake in the episode. When clark and lana kissed after he told her his secret. just as the kiss finished she started smiling, then the camera angle changed and she hadnt started smiling yet. it was like the rewinded the video 2 seconds and switched cameras. I dont know if anybody else picked up on that.

So where was this alleyway Lana was running down towards her car? Why was she parked in this alleyway and how did Lionel know where she was? Last we saw Lana was in the mansion. Since when to rich women park in some back street alley? It doesn’t make sense.
            This is because Lionel Luthor would be a great person to fake an explosion and help Lana escape and still play it off like he thought she was dead! ahhhhhhh such a MB!

Comment

It would make sense if Lana called Lionel there to witness her "death"

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
                Lex said that he has a security camera in the library and he caught Lana breaking into his briefcase and stealing his DVD. What about the countless times Clark has used his powers in that room, especially in this episode? I think they kinda dropped the ball there.
                i was so totally coming here to post that...one second lex is talking about his cameras catching lana, and the next clark is superspeeding around the exact same room, and having revealing conversations with lionel.

And of course, Chloe said something about "Cloud 99." I'm not 100% sure, but I thought it was Cloud 9....
                i caught that too...

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
                  Lex caught Clark superspeeding on camera back in Season 1. By now he probably has hours upon hours of security footage of Clark using his powers.
                  what episode is that, whe lex caugth clark superspeeding

Comment

"Rogue" was the epi Lex caught superspeeding on. It was the one with the bad cop who knew Clark's secret. The speeding was caught in the museum at the end of the show.

I'm not sure I buy Lionel helping Lana fake her death. I think TBTB might just make that the case. But to me the big problem with that is why would Lionel be the only witness? I mean it's behind the Talon. Did anyone else see her car explode? If it was only Lionel that would be suspicious indeed. Was the body completely incinerated? They would have to find a body and fake Lana's dental work-which they could I'm sure. Ok babeling now.

Anyway it just seems stupid to have Lionel as the only witness and such.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

did Lois have a red Ford Focus before?

Comment

I see this in movies all the time (The Hidden comes to mind right now) but a purposeful inconsistency is when the phantom exited a host body he went out through their chest killing them. Of course for obvious reasons when it's time to get out of the kid he goes through the mouth.

I understand of course and prefer it that way but I just don't get why they don't have the phantom exit the mouth with everyone and avoid this.

Comment

Have you been to Quebec?

And you??? I guess not...

I live in Quebec and I can't believe Smallville shows Quebec like that. Even my grand-mother didn't live in the forest with no water and no electricity.

It's a shame...

Comment

lana faked her own death

the plot hole is that she opened the door to her mini-suv, and when they went to the overhead shot for the explosion, all doors were closed. kinda co-incidental that tha white delivery truck drove by at that exact same time.... she told clark that she wanted to get away from all this, and she managed her own "death".

Comment

Re: lana faked her own death

Originally posted by wuzafan
                                the plot hole is that she opened the door to her mini-suv, and when they went to the overhead shot for the explosion, all doors were closed. kinda co-incidental that tha white delivery truck drove by at that exact same time.... she told clark that she wanted to get away from all this, and she managed her own "death".
                                totally agree with this, but about her "death", i knew right away what the delivery truck was there for, i'm just surprised lionel didn't see it. now chloe might actually be dead...everyone here is saying she has healing powers, but i think she actually gave up her life for lois...

but yeah, back to the topic... i totally noticed lana's smile thing after she kissed clark. that made me laugh. you would think that the editors would catch that before we do and fix it!

i should add that lana's death was weird... she opens her suv door just as a truck drives by so lionel did not see her actually get in her car.
                                now here's the confusing part... if lana was in the explosion, then why did the delivery truck keep moving as if it hadn't noticed a car blow up right next to it?
                                if lana actually got in the truck as it passed by, then why was there a doll figure in the suv as it exploded? it'll be interesting to see how this unfolds.
                                Last edited by music_man86; 05-18-2007, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎