This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in Phantom

Talk about the special effects here.

Can't wait to see what that mind-blowing special effect talked about in the advance review is. Hopefully they didn't spend the entire finale budget on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
      Can't wait to see what that mind-blowing special effect talked about in the advance review is. Hopefully they didn't spend the entire finale budget on it.
      Ooh, me too! I can't wait to see all the pretty flashing lights tonight.

Comment

ya even tho the special effects werent completed in the DC it still looked awesome. the phantom. manhunter, and alien goo great stuff.

Comment

Bizarro effect was awesome, as was pretty much everything else.

Comment

Yeah, nearly everything. Bizarro's flight, much as I love to see flying, was pretty weak I thought, but the rest was supurb.

Comment

Loved the whole fight scene in the dam. But did anyone else get flashbacks to X2 with the fight between Jean and Cyclops?

Comment

Well, it'd probably be because that was the same dam they used in X2?

Most all of X2 was filmed in British Columbia.

Comment

no guys! It was the dam that dissapeared around season, what, three? Yeah, well, now they just gave it a name. Boy I had missed that dam. *smiles*

Comment

I loved the close up on chloe's tear!

Comment

All the effects were awesome but my personal favorite is when Bizarro Clark's face changed. I loved that effect it was so awesome.

Comment

Thought the special effects in this episode where good especially at the start in Quebec. However I did not like the bizarro Clark flying sequence. Even in season 4 I wasn't blown away by the flying it just does'nt look right. Unlike the Superman movies expecially the new one the flying in that is fantastic.

Comment

^^^^

The problem with flying, is the fact they don't have a big enough budget to do it amazingly well.

Plus, I like it this way, they're making the most of their resources.

Plus it looks more 'comic-book' to me this way.

loved all of the effects

Comment

I thought it was all wonderfully done. I was very impressed. I can't wait to see the rest of the fight next season. Those should be some juicy fx!

Comment

Well in general the special effects were...ok, I mean we know they arent the best, but the final scene, was pretty dull, I thought they already managed the flight effects, like they did in season four. this one disapointed me a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎