Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Peter just Fly with Claire?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Peter just Fly with Claire?

He could have just turned invisible and flown her. Why the heck do you sit in traffic when you can fly? That totally blew me away.

Maybe Peter enjoys the drama.

Comment

I was sitting there thinking, "Just fly with her Pete!" Actually, I think I might have said it out loud. :x I really wish they hadn't made them related, they make such a cute couple, age-difference or not.

Comment

Maybe the car they were in was an ad placed vehicle?

Comment

dude the guy's gonna need a rest from the 10 bagillion powers he has sometime...

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
            Maybe the car they were in was an ad placed vehicle?
            Hilarious! Yaris is the official car of every hero everywhere!!

Comment

Peter isn't the strongest person in the world. he would have to carry her a long ways.

Comment

Originally posted by jclay12345
                Peter isn't the strongest person in the world. he would have to carry her a long ways.
                That's what I was about to say. He may be able to fly, but to the best of my knowledge, he doesn't have super-strength. Claire may not be a big girl, but even 100 pounds over several hundred miles would be... Ouch.

Comment

Has he met Jessica/Nikki yet?

He flew with Claude (the invisible man), I bet he is heavier than Claire.
                  He could have flown her out of the area and then got a car.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                    Has he met Jessica/Nikki yet?

He flew with Claude (the invisible man), I bet he is heavier than Claire.
                    He could have flown her out of the area and then got a car.
                    I think he was just about at the point where he'd be ready to consider something like that when they figured out it was Ted dangling inside the overturned truck.

Comment

True, if they had flown away, and not followed the van, they would have no known that Ted was scalped.
                      But, there was no reason (other than for drama's sake) for them not to have flown behind the van.
                      Had they done that though, it would have brought Pete & Sylar together for a fight too soon.

Hmmm.... I just thought of another "Why".

Why didn't Ted light up when he was being scalped?

Comment

I also wondered why they didn't just fly away but maybe Peter was trying to keep a low profile - Maybe he can't be invisible and fly at the same time?

And you know what - maybe he just didn't think about it. LOL - Seriously.....he's still fairly new to all the powers so a natural reaction would be - get in the car instead of - I can just fly us outta here.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing.Peter,you fly,take Claire and up,up and away!Why did he take his car?I guess,he wasn't too sure about flying and carrying someone at the same time.
                          Last edited by Sweetie; 05-15-2007, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Here is a scene"

Peter takes Claire up into the sky and drops her:

Peter: "Oops". (Starts to laugh)
                            Claire begins healing up and:
                            Claire: "That as not funny!"
                            Peter: "Well I knew you wouldn't be hurt."
                            Claire: "Yeah, but my designer shirt Grandma gave me will never be the same!".

Comment

We don't know if he can use more than one power at once yet. He always has used them one at a time up to this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎