Collapse
No announcement yet.

huge x-men rip off.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt that same way about Spidey 3. Lots of glitz and glamour, but number 2 was still better!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
      I felt that same way about Spidey 3. Lots of glitz and glamour, but number 2 was still better!
      Most definetely. Spider-man 3 just had way too many plotlines. They should have cut out sandman, focused on Harry, dropped the amnesia bit, and saved Venom for 4. The black suit should also not have made Peter an uber-dork, but instead make him extremely dark.

The last scene after the credits should have ben venom's "birth".

*Eddy is crying in the church*

"Forgive me, forgive me."
      *Lightning Flashes*
      "I have to die. Everything else is gone."
      *Sobs*
      *Eddy gets up to stumble out of the church, but notices a pile of goo in the corner, and walks over too it*
      *off camera screeming*
      Fade to black.
      "No, we won't die. We will be his poison. We will be....
      VENOM."

Wow I got off topic. Sorry.

Comment

I complete agree!

That scenario sounds really good! Way to many Villians! As goes most typical comic Movies. I known of us wants to get into Batman. They did so good with the story in Spidey 2! And Tobey is such a dork to start out with, why did they try to amplify it up. Unfortunately, I will still by the DVD when comes out!

Comment

If the dvd is a directors cut, then it might be better.

With so many plotlines, you need to have a long movie. If you shorten arbitrarily shorten any film, you get a bad film. I think this is what happened to FF1, and more minutes would have probably made Spidey3 less horible.

Comment

FF2 very good!

Comment

It was ok. A few complaints-

Minor: Jessica Alba's wig was distracting

The Score was cheesy and distracting

Major: Galactus as a storm cloud is better than galactus as a giant man, but not as good as Galactus as swarmhivemind, as in the mediocre Ultimate Galactus

Doctor Doom was once again not Doctor Doom. He cackles, banters, and goes on a surboard ride instead of studying the source of ultimate power? Come on.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎