Linderman's gruesome death

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kazek
    How could he just go out like that...
    That's something I love about this show; that they move on after a death. Its just, "BAM. Dead. Let's move on with the story." No opera music, no Aria from Handel, just "what's next?". There are so many stories to be told, rather than just forever focusing on one character.

Comment

True, but then again tptb do a good job of telling everyone's story. Linderman may be dead now but it's not the end to his story.

I personally loved that scene, it goes to show you that you can't go around being this big Super power and live forever. And it conradicts the whole archvillians archetype, he may be big and powerful, but anyone can kill him, even someone you wouldn't think could.

Comment

No one has answered my question yet. Why did Linderman send Jessica to kill Nathan yet he had bigger plans for Nathan ?

Comment

I thought that he sent her to kill the F.B.I. agents, Alonzo and Quesada (hahaha, those writers.) and to remove the wire from Nathan, but Niki took over and gave him her gun. I'll have to watch it again though.

Comment

The entire thing was planned. When Nathan went to kill him, Linderman knew why he was there. So it was apart of the big picture and they knew how it would all do down!

Comment

So what you are saying is that Jessica wasn't going to kill him. I doubt that. I think if Nikki hadn't taken over Jessica would have definately killed him.

Maybe Linderman knew Nathan would be there but that doesn't mean Jessica wasnt going to kill him.

Comment

*coughs* Plothole Land! Plothole Land! *coughs* *coughs*

Comment

No I don't think it's a plothole. Nikki actually tells Nathan that the plan was for Jessica to kill the FBI agents and deliver Nathan to Linderman. Linderman just wanted to talk to Nathan without the feds listening in. I don't think he predicted Nikki giving Nathan the gun, but I think his belief in himself and his own power prevented him from being too worried when Nathan pulled it out. Smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by kazek
                    So what you are saying is that Jessica wasn't going to kill him. I doubt that. I think if Nikki hadn't taken over Jessica would have definately killed him.

Maybe Linderman knew Nathan would be there but that doesn't mean Jessica wasnt going to kill him.
                    No I completely agree that Jessica wouldve killed him. I am saying that Linderman knew she would fail. I think one of his people with precog, told him exactly how to play it out. Like in the movie Payday. Linderman new when Nathan showed up about the gun and what Nikki had told him. So thats why Jessica was hired to kill him. Not to actually do it, but to fulfill a predetermined plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
                      No I don't think it's a plothole. Nikki actually tells Nathan that the plan was for Jessica to kill the FBI agents and deliver Nathan to Linderman. Linderman just wanted to talk to Nathan without the feds listening in. I don't think he predicted Nikki giving Nathan the gun, but I think his belief in himself and his own power prevented him from being too worried when Nathan pulled it out. Smug bastard.
                      Well... that makes sense.

But remember in "Six months ago", Linderman's men tried to kill Nathan and his wife.
                      How do you explain that ?
                      Am sure Linderman had already set his sights on Nathan being the chosen one. So why try to kill him ?

Comment

Maybe the explosion, was crafted after that event took place!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎