No announcement yet.

Linderman's gruesome death

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linderman's gruesome death

That rocked!!! DL squeezed his brain. Classic.

hahah i loved how you said "squeeze" thats the perfect word for it.

Comment

After seeing that I said "That's disgusting!......But he deserved it."

Comment

That bloody hole showed up good on the back of his head too. With his white hair. Too cool!!!

Comment

i was surprised. i thought he`d play a huge role next season.

Comment

haha, I saw DL's hand grab his head and jumped. The way Linderman's face lokoed after his brain being, uh "squeezed" was great.

Comment

I loved that. I totally did NOT expect that either.

Comment

BRUTALITY

FLAWLESS VICTORY

DL IS THE WINNER

Oh man, Totally loved it.

Comment

(*Squish) Then Sylar steps out from behind the curtain & licks DL's brain grabbing hand.

Comment

That was a classic scene. He had a look of shock on his face like how did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                      (*Squish) Then Sylar steps out from behind the curtain & licks DL's brain grabbing hand.
                      Good one.

Comment

That was really unexpected though! I really thought Linderman was gonna be the big bad for next season. Oh well... I guess this must mean that Hiro will fail to kill Sylar again. Poor Hiro.

Comment

It really was an awesome end to a character. (although I doubt he's dead) The Squish, squeeze, blood filled eye, nasty nasty but oh so good that you can't turn away and you have to watch it happen.

Nasty lol - but I can see that happening

Either that or suddenly a bottle of A1 slides across the floor toward's Nikki.......never too late to try new things.....lol......'you gonna eat that?'

Comment

Originally posted by phantom222
                            i was surprised. i thought he`d play a huge role next season.
                            ya me too.. I was actually VERY disappointed... Linderman is was the big Boss man... the guy at the top of the food chain.. How could he just go out like that... I thought there was so much more to Linderman besides his ability to heal...

I thought he had something else up his sleeve... Something offensive

What I don't get about Linderman is.... If he claims that Nathan is supposed to lead the country after the bomb....

Why did he send Nikki|Jessica to kill him(Nathan) ? Was it some kind of test ? Couldn't have been.. How did he know Nikki|Jessica wouldn't go through with it ?
                            Last edited by kazek; 05-15-2007, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Maybe he'll come back somehow. His power is healing, after all...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎