• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.i.p

thompson(hated him)

ted(i`ll miss him)

linderman(hated him)

DL (is he dead?)

I know a lot of death in this episode. Probably the most as far as recurring characters go. Though next week may top that.

Comment

The only ones I might regret are Linderman and Ted. Ted was actually a good guy, and Linderman was a healer, although severely twisted.

Comment

i`m kinda glad lindermans dead, but I wanted him to give us some info about peters parents and hiro`s dad.

Comment

I want Matt Parkman to bite it so badly!!!!!

Comment

DL is not dead yet. I think he'll make it. Maybe Linderman's brains on his hand can heal the bullet wound, lol. That's far fetched - but I don't think he's gonna die.

Comment

Man alive, people were going down left, right & centre this week. If DL does go I will miss him, and feel really bad for Micah.

Comment

I don't want Matt Parkman to kick the bucket!

He is too fun to have around

Comment

Parkman wont die. He was a major player in the future Hiro saw and by the looks of it the future is playing out just like it did then despite hiro's best efforts. DL will live because sylar needs to eat his brain and even if he does die, if they dont act fast micah will be dead in a day when peter blows up anyway. Im sad about ted, he was just starting to become a real likeable character and i hope hiro can save ando. Though im not sure why hiro doesnt just go back in time 5 minutes and stop ando from leaving the sword shop.... lol

Comment

It would be terrible if Micah dies, what a waste of a perfectly good enhanced brain

Comment

Yea... In 'Five Years Gone' it said he died in the explosion though, so it will probably go down like that next week anyway. It looked like in the preview that peter was blowing up but he said 'I dont have a choice' or somthing and sylar was standing there so maybe he blows up to stop sylar? Maybe he thinks that will beat him? It would explain how they all thought sylar was dead in 'Five Years Gone'...

Comment

I don't think Micah nor Jessica/Nikki will die, or Molly either, cute kids and sexy sell, and the producers won't want to lose those assets.

Comment

people keep saying DL needs to live so sylar can eat his brain right? what if sylar can eat dead heros brains. he couldnt tske edens because she shot herself in the head, destroying vital parts of her brain. same with linderman(sort of) but maybe he can steal other heros brains who died of being shot in the chest and stuff like that. there would probably have to be a time limit or somthing before the brain starts to decay, but its possible.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                            It would be terrible if Micah dies, what a waste of a perfectly good enhanced brain
                            Plus if Micah died, then who would play the keyboard
                            next season at the cast party?
                            Last edited by chrisxs5; 05-17-2007, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Is it bad that I can't stop looking at Last Man of Krypton's avatar? I now feel really bad that I deleted that episode on TiVo.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎