No announcement yet.

Heroes Body Count

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginx
    I shall miss Ted. He was a bit of a whiney cave man but I still liked his character.
    I'll miss him too, I felt bad for the poor guy. I liked the caveman.

Comment

Meh. Caveman was annoying. Now with him out of the way we can see more PETER!! Yay!!

Comment

I liked him, just couldnt stand to look at him.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
          I liked him, just couldnt stand to look at him.

We like your character....here though [hands paper bag to Ted] just put this on your head and you can stay and play.

Comment

aww that is just mean.

Lol he was kind of whiney, but he had reason. He accidentally killed his wife.

though this is shaping up to be an epic showdown between Sylar and Peter. Lets see how it turns out this time.

The death count was deff the highest I've seen it, but I think next week will probably top that.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
              3 verified, DL looks like he will live till next ep. But it looked like Matt dies.
              DL will live just long enough for Sylar to eat his brain....as it should be.

Matt won't die, he has to live long enough to become a crooked politician's dirty cop scumbag.

Comment

Crooked politician's dirty cop scumbags need love too!

Comment

Comment

Do you think the morpher, I forgot her name, will die when Nikki/Jessica goes after Micah?

Comment

We did see Thomposn's blood. Right after the shooting, they show Mohinder watching the security camera's screen... an there they show Thompson in the floor pretty fcked up so yeah, i think he's way in hell by now =)

Comment

Hey, he reached in and squished his brains!! Best/worst death ever!

Comment

Matt is shown in the next episode bleeding from apparently being shot in the stomach.

Question: Linderman and Thompson are down and assumed dead. Does this mean that Mommy Petrelli is the real (or new)mastermind? There has to be a "villian." Sylar is definitely one, but it can't be him vs. everyone, there's got to be a conspiracy in there somewhere, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                            Oh right Thompson - You don't see his body but man - at that range with that many bullets - HRG really didn't even hesitate. So the question is was he saving himself and Claire - was he saving Parkman or was he just blowing that guy away because he was super pissed?

I shall miss Ted. He was a bit of a whiney cave man but I still liked his character.
                            Hit rewind. We saw Thompson's body face-down on the floor with red stuff all over his head. It was a little distant, but there was no denying, Thompson's history.

Comment

The statements made in the commentary make me wonder just who is really dead if anyone..sigh

This series just gets better & better!

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                                The statements made in the commentary make me wonder just who is really dead if anyone..sigh

This series just gets better & better!
                                I KNOW! LOL - I love this show - you just never know what's gonna happen.

LOL - The commentary was pretty funny too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎