Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes Body Count

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Takei is just so darn awesome, even though he is hung up on the "colors"

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
      George Takei is just so darn awesome, even though he is hung up on the "colors"
      LMAO - come on - it was funny. 'Can you really see me in a house with peach walls' and Masi was like 'uhm...' - he was gonna say 'well yeah why not' but then decided to change his answer. lol.

Excellent.

Comment

That is what I thought when they said that Masi looked like he bit his toungue before he said "too much".

I am almost looking forward more to next week's commentary than the actual episode

Comment

I know what you mean - so good. I have to look at the DVDs to see if that is going to be included in the box. So good.

Comment

OMG! What got me was later on in another scene when George Takei was going on about how into details he is.... and they ask him what colors the walls were in that scene!! George Takei is all serious and goes on to explain the difference between Peach and Crimson!!!!

Comment

He is so... not Sulu

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                ^^and you'll see more next episode I'm sure.
                I hope your wrong. It's becoming meaningless...

Surely they shouldn't even think about killing off the likes of Molly and Micah. That will be the beginning of the fall of heroes..

I can't imagine Sylar slicing open Molly's head.... AAAHH!!!

Comment

I think Sylar should just be walking by a random person with a unknown ability had just kill them. That would leave us guessing what the power is and who the person was. I tend to do good with suspense!

Comment

Originally posted by kazek
                    I hope your wrong. It's becoming meaningless...

Surely they shouldn't even think about killing off the likes of Molly and Micah. That will be the beginning of the fall of heroes..

I can't imagine Sylar slicing open Molly's head.... AAAHH!!!
                    It's not meaningless yet - everyone that died in this episode had a pretty cool death and they were in some way an important piece of the plot.

I don't think they'll kill of Molly and Micah - besides the kids seem to have a better grip on their powers and the situation than the adults do lol.

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                    I think Sylar should just be walking by a random person with a unknown ability had just kill them. That would leave us guessing what the power is and who the person was. I tend to do good with suspense!
                    I agree. Suspense is good. But if Sylar goes on a random killing spree.....it might down grade him from a intelligent villian to a random sociopath.

But if he goes and kills unknown potential heroes and gets a buncha powers and then lets loose - I think that the break in between seasons will result in us seeing both Peter and Sylar with more abilities that they picked up during the break.
                    Last edited by Ginx; 05-18-2007, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Not a random killing spree, just maybe one person. Kindve like the one in the novel.

So I guess its already happened, nevermind!
                      Last edited by chrisxs5; 05-18-2007, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎