No announcement yet.

Heroes Body Count

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes Body Count

Wow - was anyone else surprised that so many bodies hit the floor in this episode!!!??? I mean count them up....wow.

They will soon catch up to all the FotWs on SV lol

Comment

3 verified, DL looks like he will live till next ep. But it looked like Matt dies.

Comment

Four characters hit the floor. Wow.

Comment

I count them when it comes on for me..... and say goodbye with a shot!

Comment

three hit the floor. ted , linderman and thompson. maybe DL too.

Comment

Matt? - I didn't think anything happened to him besides getting hit in the head? It was the other dude - that worked for the company that got shot - multiple times might I add.

Linderman (cool death), Ted, DL (hanging on), and wait...who'm I missing here? There's one more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                Matt? - I didn't think anything happened to him besides getting hit in the head? It was the other dude - that worked for the company that got shot - multiple times might I add.

Linderman (cool death), Ted, DL (hanging on), and wait...who'm I missing here? There's one more.
                Eric Roberts? I think his character died too.

Comment

thompson, though we dont see the body really

Comment

so many dead people.

Comment

Oh right Thompson - You don't see his body but man - at that range with that many bullets - HRG really didn't even hesitate. So the question is was he saving himself and Claire - was he saving Parkman or was he just blowing that guy away because he was super pissed?

I shall miss Ted. He was a bit of a whiney cave man but I still liked his character.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                        Oh right Thompson - You don't see his body but man - at that range with that many bullets - HRG really didn't even hesitate. So the question is was he saving himself and Claire - was he saving Parkman or was he just blowing that guy away because he was super pissed?

I shall miss Ted. He was a bit of a whiney cave man but I still liked his character.

I know he didnt hesitate at all, which Im glad or else Thompson could have turned the gun on him. I think it was a little of all of it, saving himself, Claire, Parkman and the fact that he was super pissed at Thompson God he is badass, so great Just BAM! right in the head!

Comment

I saw dead people!

Comment

^^and you'll see more next episode I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                              I saw dead people!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍