No announcement yet.

Possible Spoiler about John From TV Guide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Spoiler about John From TV Guide

Okay, I just got my TV guide for the week of 5/21 - 5/27 and on TH 5/24 the season 2 premiere of Supernatural is re-airing. This is what TV Guide had to say about the episode:

"If you were a little confused by the return of John Winchester in last week's finale, check out September's second season premiere to find out where he'd been all year and why everyone thought he was dead.

So, did TV Guide get it wrong or is it going to be revealed next week that John wasn't really dead?!?!?!?

This is a little confusing. Any guesses?

arg?

I think hes in hell...dead but not really dead if you get what I am saying.

Comment

what he was in last weeks finale? oops just noticed thats the tv guide for 2 weeks. but seriuosly he is in the finale yay. and he has been alive? so what did sam and dean burn in the premiere?

john was hanging out with shelby the whole year lol.

Comment

Nah. John knows Shelby is old news! John is all about MR. MUGGLES!!!!!

Comment

Nah dude he's been hanging around the newest coolest hangout called The Smallville Plot Hole so he's been hanging with

Shelby and his friend Mr. Muggles
          all of Lex woman,
          Genevieve and Jason Teague,
          The Smalls, Lucas Luthor,
          Aunt Nell
          Pete Ross

Basically all the other forgotten characters that COULD come back and finish their stories beautifully but we all know just won't.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Promise
            Nah dude he's been hanging around the newest coolest hangout called The Smallville Plot Hole so he's been hanging with

Shelby and his friend Mr. Muggles
            all of Lex woman,
            Genevieve and Jason Teague,
            The Smalls, Lucas Luthor,
            Aunt Nell
            Pete Ross

Basically all the other forgotten characters that COULD come back and finish their stories beautifully but we all know just won't.

There's enough of those from 2 seasons of SPN to have to go to SV.

- Dean's old g/f (from Route 666)
            - Sarah (from Provenance)
            - Whoever is Gordon's "connections" at the Roadhouse (from the vamp eppy, early in S2)
            - Is there really a "higher power" as was possibly hinted at, at the end of HotH?
            - And now most importantly, just how did their mom know, or at least recognize, the YED???

Comment

Yeah the went uptown I was hoping they'd mention Sarah again. Oh well

Comment

Yeah...so I guess TV Guide could of worded that description a little better. John was in hell, just like we thought he was. The only people who would have been surprised/confused about his return would have been those who had never watched the show or who had just started watching and didn't know about the events in IMTOD. Anyway. turned out to be a real non-spoiler!

Comment

john was in hell, and i think when the YED died he finally went upstairs. i THINK.

Comment

i think he went back to hell at the end of the episode.. his deal may have been with the YED.. but he possed the crossroad woman to make it happen.. meaning that still has his soul.. only my opinion on it though

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎