No announcement yet.

Funniest Way For Lionel To Die!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cksidekick
    martha FINALY decides to give him a little luvin' and THEN he has the heart attack!!
    Haha. So he can come and go at the same time.

Comment

He gets smacked in the face one to many times
      with a shovel!

Comment

He is pushed out of a plane by Lex but miraculously survives the fall. However he lands in a giant field of rakes and is bludgeoned to death ala Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Lex wlak over to Lionel with a gun and say it's over. Lionel smiles and says your right son it is. Lionel opens his jacket and reveals a bomb. He blows himself up alone with lex

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
            -Lex brandishes a sword in the LuthorCorp. library. LuthorCorp. is facing a hostile takeover, Lana has left Smallville forever and Clark recently showed him her goodbye letter professing her undying love for Clark.

Lex: *flails sword with a flourish* So, it's come to this, then, Dad? My empire is about to crumble -- and I have you to blame for that.

Lionel: *brandishes sword* Your empire? Correction, my son. MY empire. I built it from scratch. You destroyed it.

Lex: Your days of blaming me are over. You destroyed my legacy. It's only fair ... that I destroy you! *both Luthors clash with swords, blood is drawn on both sides, and Lex is about to deliver the killing blow*

Lionel: (wounded) Go on, Lex. Finish it! We'll catch up -- in hell!

Clark: (bursts in) Noooooooooo!

Lex: Clark, you're ruining a pivotal moment in my destiny here! We just had that 'Highlander'-caliber swordfight, and can't you see I'm about to deliver the coup de grace?

Lionel: Clark, let me be. Your destiny .....

Clark: My ... destiny? Aww, pffffst (waves hand dismissively) I put that on hold, like, three or four years ago! It all happened when blah, blah, blah Lana liked me, but Chloe also liked me .... blah, blah, blah Belle Reve freaks ... blah, blah, sorority vampire coeds, blah, blah

(Hours later ...)

Clark: Blah, blah, blah I had to mentor Kara, but then Lana ... blah, blah, Chloe, blah, blah ... but don't mind me. Go on with your epic swordfight to the death.

Lex: Oh crap.

Clark: What now?

Lex: *checks Lionel's pulse, feeling nothing* It wasn't a fatal wound, but your longwinded story about all the reasons why you didn't get with your whole destiny program left my dad to bleed to death. Well, thanks Clark for throwing a wrench in my destiny. I was supposed to finish the old man off!

Clark: Sorry, I wasn't myself. *scratches head dumbfoundedly* Umm, could I have a glass of milk by any chance?

Lex: Actually, Clark, you're 'precisely' yourself.
            YES!!!

Originally posted by borednow
            He is pushed out of a plane by Lex but miraculously survives the fall. However he lands in a giant field of rakes and is bludgeoned to death ala Sideshow Bob.
            LOL!!! Oh that hurts.

Comment

Lionel Luthor wakes up in a parallel environment laid out on the street than stood up looks around and sees a Street Sign that reads Elm Street "No, couldn't be" he laughs at the thought of this. "must be a bad dream is all"

when Lionel turns around he sees a white two-story house than looks to see a man with a top hat and glove attach looks like knives, his eyes widen in complete terror "oh this can't be good, OH MY GOD SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!"

Lionel starts to run down the neighborhood to safety. The guy that has glove with knives somehow out ran him "NOOOO!!!!"

Than a slashing sound was heard.
              Last edited by HotStudsSuccess; 03-18-2010, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎