Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clois going soft?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think about it their relationship is filled not only with wise cracks but it is also filled with caring for each other. Its way many of us Cloisers like the couple so much. They are sarcastic with each other but at the same time they understand and care about each other. I actually liked seeing them two act grown up with each other in this episode it shows that Lois and Clark's feelings are growing and maturing for each other.

Comment

That scene between Lois and Wes hit me hard. I think it's the first time ever Clark watched her really breaking down. He did see her almost crying at Chloe's grave but then when she knew he was there behind her, her walls were up again instantly and made wisecracks to cover up her moment of weakness.

I think the significance of this scene is how Clark realized once more how underneath all that tough exterior and perpetual sarcasm, Lois has a big heart and deep compassion for the people around her.

Wes made Lois promise not to let anyone suffer like the way he did, something that continued in the very next scene, where Clark supported his mom's decision to run the US senate seat, because that's where people like Wes would need her to be. Two of the best moments of the episode IMO, both of them protecting Wes' memory in their own ways.

Comment

Yes, I agree, also being smart, brave and strong, under her sarcasm cover Lois has a big heart, compassion, loyalty and noble feelings for otherīs sufferings. , I guess thatīs one of the reasons why Clark is going to end in love with her someday

Comment

Originally posted by seacrystal

I think the significance of this scene is how Clark realized once more how underneath all that tough exterior and perpetual sarcasm, Lois has a big heart and deep compassion for the people around her.
          Yeah, I love moments like these. Quite aside from being a Cloiser, I always enjoy when Clark aka Superman pays tribute to the compassion or nobility of everyday humans or looks over them during their sorrow. My fave moments from Clana, Calicia, Chlark, Kent family, Clex, whatever, are times when he tries to comfort them.

Probably one of the most different things about Clois vs. any other relationship romantic or otherwise that Clark has been a part of is that he's not very often in a position to comfort or support Lois. She's more independant and less drama prone than other people in Smallville and doesn't rely on Clark at all but every once in awhile she's glad for his helping hand.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            I hope it does get more mature and the zingers go away. I want to be able to believe that those 2 will be able to seriously work in the Daily Planet one day without making fun of each other 24/7 as they do in the comics.
            Before hooking up, in the comics, their relationship was far from perfect, they had a flirty rivalry going on and the zingers (mostly from Loisīs side) were a buck a dozen, so I think SV Clois is acurate if anything.

Comment

Clois is strong and still loving

Did anyone noticed the expression on Clark face when he saw Lois holding her friend who Lex had been exploiting for his own selfish reasons,Clark saw how much Lois cared for this guy this is the qualities that will draw him to her.

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was the sadest clois scene everrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

/\ditto

Comment

i was like how sad when lois was like come on and with the music
                    and then seing clark face while we can hear lois in the back ground oh my god sweetttttttttttt

Comment

very touching

Comment

I loved this episode for Clois. I love their witty dialogue and it seemed to be faded.

Comment

it did seem to fade ...im going to watch prototype again ...for the fab clois

Comment

The harshness of their relationship faded this episode, but it will be back. As soon as the angstyness is gone due to Lana going boom-boom! and Chloe collapsing and everything else, they'll be back to their old selves. Can't wait.

More Clois kisses, though.

Comment

Originally posted by foreversmallville
                              I actually have to laugh at some of the shippers...but I see all their points of view too. And you are right. Clark has some chemistry with each female.

With Chloe...Clark has the best friendship. The only thing about their friendship that I don't care for is that sometimes Chloe does all the thinking. I really don't care for that because I would like for Clark to be able to solve some things on his own.

With Lana...Clark has the most passion. He loves her deeply...I feel that is the only way Clark Kent/Superman can love a woman. I don't think it is obsessive at all...I mean afterall Lana is married to Lex...and we don't see Clark trying to kill Lex and Lana. Obsession to me...is when the person does something absoluately crazy and revengeful. Clark isn't like that with Lana.

With Lois..Clark...well honestly I'm not sure what they have. Perhaps you could tell me what your views are on Clark/Lois. When Lois first arrived in season four...their dislike for one another was cute...and funny at times...but now I'm not sure what they have except he seems to have to rescue her a lot. This is what he used to do with Lana...and everyone hated that.
                              Better late than never, but I like this interpretation of Clark and the ladies.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎