Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarks heat vision..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was like wow that was some heat vision. As they zoomed in it was like a canon haha.

Comment

Yeh they could have made the fight longer but by the looks of it Clarks gonna be fighting something pretty similar but worse at the same time in the finale. they saving the best for last

Comment

I liked how Clark charged it up to temperatures as high as a min-nuke.

Comment

loved the special effects with his heat vision!

Comment

I loved 'watching' Clark's eyes go all super heated. Then Wes fell down and Lois ran to him, mourning- and I gaped.

In the words of my boyfriend: 'Thats it? What a pansy.'

I also agree that more should have gone into that fight than one solid punch and a return of death ray heat vision.

It gets a 3.

Comment

I think I must have seen it in the director's cut, but Clark was saying something about not being able to touch him because of the forcefield.

They must have cut that from the earlier confrontation in the barn. Wonder why...

Anyway, that would explain why he had to use the heat vision.

It was a pretty cool effect. Except that I'm getting a bit annoyed with the constant slowmotion. They should show these superspeed actions with a bit of normal time every once in a while. Would be more dynamic.

Comment

I thought it was pretty good too...I like how they're not giving a small limit to his heat vision...

But what would be nice to see in the same episode is Clark using the heat vision in full blast version

and than much later on as a contained little zap...

For Smallville its always one or the other

Comment

Great stuff. I love the way his powers are shown to be stronger as he grows. He's really upped his amp this season anytime he cared to use his powers. *happy flashback to Clark's super punch on Titan*

Originally posted by Pantalaimon

It was a pretty cool effect. Except that I'm getting a bit annoyed with the constant slowmotion. They should show these superspeed actions with a bit of normal time every once in a while. Would be more dynamic.
                  THey've done some really cool stuff with the slow motion but you're right; it's overused.

Comment

It was nice to see Clark use his heat vision for once! It's like in every single fight he just has a complete underutilization of his powers. He needs to be darting with super speed from side to side and just peppering people with heat vision. The whole "grab them and throw them 20 feet into a pile of random pipes" thing is getting kind of old.

Comment

It was okay, I just didn't think wes shield should have broken that easily.

Comment

I didn't see what was the big deal. The close up of his beaming eyes. The heat-vision effects have changed.

Weird. All of a sudden, he's about to burst out heat-vision, but then it turns like bright red-white. The first shot of his eyes turning yellow was like in season two. but then in season three, it turned red. Then the next shot, you don't see any red fire beams right when the prototype in coming. It's just white and gray. But then the next shot of Wes getting hit by the heat-vision, you see it.

Comment

I didn't like wes keenan's his lack of invulnerability. Clark could see him with the x-ray vision, but he didn't try to.

Comment

Considering it killed Wes, it sucked. Clark on Smallville is a murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by kazek
                              Wasn't all that...

But I did like the fact that Clark put his heat vision to good use for once. I've always asked myself why he even lets anyone he is up against get close to him. Just fry 'em
                              Extremely sorry to resurrect the dead
                              But the only reason I believe he used it was because he had the knowledge it takes the force of a mini-nuke to bring down the prototypes forcefield, otherwise Clark might not have had a chance

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎