No announcement yet.

What did you hate about "Prototype"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark pulls the guilt card on Chloe at the Talon-

That was so cold & uncaring. I went and listened to my 'Cold' music video of Clark & Chloe to pretend like he was simply consumed by saving Lana from herself yet again and simply forgot that Chloe in no way, shape or form pushed the Luthor nuptials.

In fact gave Clark a verbal lashing in 'Promise' for being a coward where his feelings with Lana were concerned.

Comment

I pretty much voted for all of the choices.

This episode had so many problems....

Comment

The "almost" Clana kiss.
        and
        Six years and after the death of his father, Clark is still obsessed with Lana.

Clark! just do it with somebody else! anybody else! I don't care at this point! Just get over this Lana crap! I can't take the indigestion anymore!

Lana's importance to Clark:

I see her as an important part of Clark's life in that he now needs to learn to transfer the feelings he has for Lana to the world at large. those feelings of wanting to protect cherish and love with the potential he'll receive betrayal, anger, misunderstanding, hurt, or apathy in return, and along with a knowledge of the frailty of the world, he needs to recognize it's need for guidance and justice, as an ever present theme.

"It's time son" ---grow the f*ck up!

Say good-bye to Lana.... say hello to the world!

Comment

Six years and after the death of his father,Clark is still obsessed with Lana.Move on,Clark

Comment

i have to say that after 6 season clark is still pining over lana. makes me so angry. just move on. seriously i hope she is dead soon because she is holding back the show.

Comment

I guess what I hated about the Episode is how they turned a great idea into a pushover. Here you have the product of a gazillion dollars, months of experimentation, supposedly Ares (Wes) has Titan's strength, a cloaking device, and a computer-like brain, and just by seeing Lois all his memory comes back, I mean c'mon!!! he was married, he must've had a lot of more intense memories of his wife (now death) than of a little army brat called Lois, so that was weak. And then for the first time we have a worthy adversary to the Man of Steel and is blasted away just by heat vision blast....laaaame. I'm betting MK doesn't return next season, she is going to Washington so she'll be out of the picture, they can't kill her so they just write her off....and they should give Clark something to do instead of just "farm chores"...

Comment

The reason Lois, the little army brat, triggered the memories is because Wes was brainwashed and isolated, and she is the first person from his past he comes in contact with. I'm sure if his wife would have been the one he saw, his memories would have returned faster.

As for the fight...yeah...laaaammmeee!

Comment

no shelby

Comment

There are plenty of things on that list that I didn't care for, but three stand out among the others:
                    1) Martha leaving... I know they'd been planning it for a while, and frankly, she hadn't had much to do for some time, but still... she's Mama Kent!
                    2) The Chlark guilt trip -- seriously, how many times is Clark going to try to make Chloe feel guilty when she doesn't deserve it and then give her a hug when he realizes he's a jerk and all is automatically forgiven?!
                    3) I had to go with the "Clark still obsessed with Lana" thing, considering it's been six years of a roller coaster and Clark hasn't really given anyone else a serious chance (other than perhaps Alicia, and Chloe for two seconds).

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Lois' hair. She looked like she should be working at a diner in a 1980s TV show.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎