anyone else disappointed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOOOOVED IT!!!!!!

Comment

...It was ok......not as good as I thought it would be...these last few episodes have been built up...and for me they really havent lived up to expectation!

Comment

Originally posted by 98chase
        Why still "torture" yourself? If you think you should stop watching, then I agree. You should.
        Maybe we keep hoping things might change...

Comment

Originally posted by kazek
          Maybe we keep hoping things might change...
          Yes, we keep hopin' and hopin' and hopin'.....
          Are we fools?
          Well, sometimes AlMiles show us little glimpses of genius. Unfortunately those have become extremely rare. But I guess those are enough to keep me watching....

Comment

This was really really dissapointing.

1st Wes.

Why does a guy who has all the Meteor Freaks abilities & CAN GO INVISIBLE need a knife???

Why did he reveal himself to Lois when he killed The Senetor when it would have been easier (& more logical) to kill him whilst invisible!!!

THIS GUY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GREAT SOLDIER, well according to General Lane!!!

This was just truely a dumb enemy who was actually DUMBER THAN CLARK!!!!

2nd Clark

OK you have X-RAY VISION & SUPER HEARING so why was Wes being invisible such a big deal...??? Oh sorry you're a BDA!!!!

Also the thing I am disturbed the most is that Clark killed someone AGAIN!!! OK the guy was armed with a knife
            But was Wes really capable of harming Clark & why didn't Clark try & reason with him...? Of course Clark is a BDA!!!!

Lastly & maybe even more disturbing is how easily Clark allowed Martha to go to Washington & become Senitor because his Dad would have wanted that...

Do you remember a Pilot episode around Six Years Ago after Clark had saved Lex's life Lex brought Clark a car as a gift but Johnathan said that he should refuse the car because WASN'T SAVING A LIFE ENOUGH REWARD.

Yet six years later we are led to believe that Johnathan would want his wife to accept being Senitor because she knew a very rich & powerful man who also happens to know that Clark is special. That's just ridiculous!!!

This is by far the worst season of Smallville. Yes more worse than Season 4, at least the characters were in character!!!

If Season 7 is anything like this again (God forbid) then I hope that CW do us all a favour & put this now miserable excuse of A YOUNG SUPERMAN SHOW out of its misery before Al Miles & Co make Superman more of an embarrisment!!!

Comment

Well this episode was all about the right things....i just think it wasn't done well enough. The acting was kind of poor and it didn't seem to have a flow to it.

i thought the later half of the season was pretty good actually and have high hopes for the finale

Comment

i feel this is the last ever season, its been getting worse and worse and to be honest just crap lately.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎