Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Writing. Make Superman a Murderer.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Writing. Make Superman a Murderer.

We ALL know Superman doesn't kill and if Im not mistaken he just shot that poor innocent man who couldn't control his action in the chest with heat vision at full blast...Come'on!

If this isn't a declaration of suck then I don't know what is. Smallville has really fallen to its lowest point.

Get over it, Superman doesn't kill those who can't handle it, and if he has a choice he doesn't.

In Clarks position he really didn't have a choice but to stop him the best way he could.

As well its not like CLark intentionally set out to kill him.

Comment

He didnt try to reason with him either.

Comment

Lois tried reasoning with him, and it failed. He was already gone through.

Comment

lets not start whining here people, clark did what he had to do and he never meant to kill Wes

Comment

Superman has more powers than anyone...Off the top of my head I can think of atleast 5 ways he could have stopped that dude without blowing a whole in his chest.

Comment

Exactly, man of steel. People always find something to whine about.

*edit* Please name them

Did you not watch earlier when Chloe said it took a nuke-sized blast just to get past their protective shield?

Comment

maybe he thought his heat vision would disable his force field

Comment

You can't get on Clark for this. It was either him or the Keenan, one was going to die. Plus, what Clark did was defend himself. Keenan was coming at him with a knife, what exactly was Clark suppose to do?

Comment

A knife wouldnt of hurt clark so having a knife wasnt a big threat.

Comment

Wes has the strength to kill Clark. So it's kill or be killed.

Comment

Blame the writers for putting him in a crap situation again. It's a mockery that Clark can't kill Lex when he has superpowers and Zod is about to be unleashed but kills someone who wasn't as big a threat as Zod.

Comment

Exactly. He had the strenght of Titan, Clark said as much. "I never felt anything like that since I went up against Titan" or something to that effect.

I read somewhere someone saying Superman has killed countless times. When all options are exhausted. Usually its alien beings hell bent of desrtruction and mayhem. Doomsday comes to mind. Who else, anyone?

Comment

Hmm well gee, when someone is about to tackle you to harm/kill you, i think its all in the right to try all in your power to protect yourself and thats what Clark did. He did not try and kill him by any means, just to stop him.

Comment

Maybe there's a way to brush this off like Clark didn't kill anyone to keep his kill count at 0, so far. Like when he punched Titan and made him accidently land on his own arm sword thing and die, could we say Clark blew the force field open but the blast, or whatever you want to call it, killed him, not the blow from the heat vision?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎