Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Prototype

Talk about mistakes, plotholes or inconsistencies you noticed in Prototype here.

Does Wes' death count as Clark killing someone? If not, then why?

Comment

I just felt like people in the episode were just too smart.

Examples:
      Clark: where could Wes be?
      Martha: Maybe in a place where he was stationed at?

Lois: why did he kill the senator?
      Chloe (later in episode): It Is like he was mind controlled...

List goes on... (vomits)

Comment

At the end of this episode, Clark says he will lease out the back 40 for extra money. Meanwhile in Season 5 E11 (Lockdown), near the end of the episode Jonathan has already sold it to make a downpayment to pay back Lionel's campaign contributions.
        Last edited by Wildman; 05-10-2007, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Clark to Lionel: "Lana came to me on the day of the wedding
          and told me that she was leaving Lex."

Uh, no, YOU went to HER like a pathetic loser to talk a (supposedly) pregnant woman out of marrying the baby's father on her wedding day. Ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSONICK
            Does Wes' death count as Clark killing someone? If not, then why?
            Was it self defence? I don't remember.

Comment

How can Lex tell that Lana was listening to his conversation with Senator Burke outside the door, and couldn't tell that she had a long conversation with Clark while he's on the other side of the door?

Things that make you go...hmmmm?

Comment

In the comic book segment, Aquaman said "Dude." His word of choice is "Bro."

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman
                  At the end of this episode, Clark says he will lease out the back 40 for extra money. Meanwhile in Season 5 E11 (Lockdown), near the end of the episode Jonathan has already sold it to make a downpayment to pay back Lionel's campaign contributions.

Well, Lionel wouldn't accept the repayment, especially after Jonathan's death, so I'd say either the original land deal was scrapped or (more likely) Lionel bought the land back and returned it to Martha. I'm not sure whether there is an actual show canon reference to this though.
                  Last edited by dave73085; 05-10-2007, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Wasn't back 40 returned to the Kent?

I thought the back 40 was returned to the Kents by Lionel after his death. I could be mistaken. I need to check my dvds. Can anyone else shed light on this?

Comment

I was also under the impression it was bought back or something. Honestly I forgot all about it.

Comment

The parcel of land that Jonathan sold isn't the same parcel that Clark is considering selling. I'm sure that the Kents own more than 200 acres.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore840
                          Clark to Lionel: "Lana came to me on the day of the wedding
                          and told me that she was leaving Lex."

Uh, no, YOU went to HER like a pathetic loser to talk a (supposedly) pregnant woman out of marrying the baby's father on her wedding day. Ugh!
                          haha.... post of the season

Comment

Well at least the right shoulder is ''sore'' now....

Comment

Originally posted by Westix
                              Well at least the right shoulder is ''sore'' now....
                              Exactly where I was going. My word, Miss (OK, Mrs.) Pink must be a Krypto Freak herself. She's SHOT for cryin' out loud (Hey, look at how it affected Tony Soprano!!!). Here she is a week later (or whatever the time frame is between eps) and no bandage, no scar, just a revealing dress with straps over a pure and innocent shoulder. Uh....?????

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎