Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Prototype

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lana said that her shoulder was "sore" WTF is that! she did get SHOT after all and all she can say is "sore"....?

Comment

That wasn't even from the bullet shot in Noir...it was from the third assasination attempt since then, the Lana attakcs are getting so boring they're fitting them in between episodes now. One day we'll get lucky and she just won't be there in an episode.

I think Claire Bennet has some serious competition in the fast-healing dept.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkThunder0112
        How can Lex tell that Lana was listening to his conversation with Senator Burke outside the door, and couldn't tell that she had a long conversation with Clark while he's on the other side of the door?

Things that make you go...hmmmm?
        I would have gathered because every room in the luthor mansion has cameras that lex would constantly check his security vision all the time because he really doen't trust Lana at all!
        That's all I can think of as to how he knew...Supposably there is only 1 room without a camera in it and maybe that is the room, so no amount of looking at security vision would have picked up clark there in the house as he entered through the window (just a thought is all)
        Last edited by australian infected; 05-11-2007, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Well at least she has a sore shoulder,...sorry but i have to bring this up....the scene from Lexmas episode, where Lex has just gone through life threatening operation and he is already standing up and walking around after it..After that episode i think we can say that it's ok for Lana's shoulder to be only sore.....Ok the shoulder might not hurt her, but i think she should have had that thing around her neck so she can put her arm in...that's what people normally wear in movies after they get shot....oh, and some bandages would fit in nicely also.

Lex is always watching over Lana, he has like 9999999999 cameras in his mansion.....

Comment

Lionel tells Martha she should take Senator Burke's seat. Maybe I missed something, but I thought she HAD a Senate seat... Jonathan Kent's. Did that change?

But even so, what was with the "I can't move to Washington!" and the pep talk? Even if she wasn't holding the Kent seat anymore, being a Senator shouldn't have been new to her. She didn't move to Washington then, why should she now?

Comment

Originally posted by mega100
              Lionel tells Martha she should take Senator Burke's seat. Maybe I missed something, but I thought she HAD a Senate seat... Jonathan Kent's. Did that change?

But even so, what was with the "I can't move to Washington!" and the pep talk? Even if she wasn't holding the Kent seat anymore, being a Senator shouldn't have been new to her. She didn't move to Washington then, why should she now?
              Because she was a Kansas State Senator, not a US Senator.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                Exactly where I was going. My word, Miss (OK, Mrs.) Pink must be a Krypto Freak herself. She's SHOT for cryin' out loud (Hey, look at how it affected Tony Soprano!!!). Here she is a week later (or whatever the time frame is between eps) and no bandage, no scar, just a revealing dress with straps over a pure and innocent shoulder. Uh....?????

She is the Pretty Pink Princess! Nothing dares defy her

I got a laugh out of that, how many of us called that last week?

Originally posted by australian infected
                I would have gathered because every room in the luthor mansion has cameras that lex would constantly check his security vision all the time because he really doen't trust Lana at all!
                That's all I can think of as to how he knew...Supposably there is only 1 room without a camera in it and maybe that is the room, so no amount of looking at security vision would have picked up clark there in the house as he entered through the window (just a thought is all)
                I also wondered about the security cameras & Clark. We've seen Lex's fascination with being hands- on and watching his cameras- Clark in 'Mortal', Chloe in "Freak'- I imagine he'd wnat to see who his wife is talking to.

Bald control freak.

My favorite lines were the Clark- Chloe scene at the Talon. Angsty goodness and poor commincation skills!

Comment

How in the %*@# did Wes know to find Lois in the Kent's barn when Lex ordered his henchman and the doctor to "take care of" the witness???
                  (especially when Lois didn't want to and hadn't planned on staying with the Kents until they insisted that she stay with them because it "may be safer")

Comment

Originally posted by Kalerado
                    How in the %*@# did Wes know to find Lois in the Kent's barn when Lex ordered his henchman and the doctor to "take care of" the witness???
                    (especially when Lois didn't want to and hadn't planned on staying with the Kents until they insisted that she stay with them because it "may be safer")
                    It was in the script.

Comment

^^^ LOL!

Comment

I noticed something about Wes... He has played in Smallville once in the episode where he lay in the hospital and his brother had TNT on his body. He's the bad guy from Need For Speed Carbon!

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian-Ronin
                          It was in the script.
                          Thanks for clearing that up.
                          It would've taken the resurrection of Lana for me to figure that out.

Comment

I did not like the writing in this episode. Everything was like WAAAY too convenient

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎