This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special FX from Prototype...

Talk about them here.

Please God have mercy on me. Let me have a decent fight between Wes and Clark. With plenty of rippling contrails!

Comment

Even though there wasn't really a fight between Clark and Wes...the special effects were pretty good, especially Clark's heat vision.

Comment

Yeah that new Heat Vision CGI was top notch.

Comment

i think the Shots and the bullet proof shield of the prototype were cool
          same for the invisible thing

Comment

I think the speacial effects of the past 2 episodes were pretty lame, the producers are probably saving their budget for an action-packed season finale.

Comment

loved the scenes from the satellites reminded me a lot of the denzel washington movie deja vu

Comment

I liked the new shot of the DP and LuthorCorp. They're really rolling out some new visuals of those buildings this season, great to see. I never want to see that helicopter sweeping by the DP shot again, it was used for four seasons.

Comment

I lliked the new shots of the Daily Planet and LuthorCorp and also the heat vision was awesome. Also alot of the effects reminded me of the Predator movies especially when he went invisible.

Comment

I was only disappointed in the fight's short duration. The effects used for it were great, however.

Comment

Renders of the satellite and the DP and LC buildings were pretty bad. Does anyone know what programs they use to render those scenes? But heat vision looked cool

Comment

yup i agree the heat vision was nice. Also liked the scenes they shot of the Daily Planet and the sattelite in space.

Comment

I am not impressed with the effects at all, except Clark's heat vision. But if the writers want to hold on to their audience, and continue to pull in the ratings, they will surely have to step the special effects up a degree because of competition.

Comment

I was impressed with Clark's heat vision.

Comment

I really liked the new heat vision effect. I also likd the new view of Luthorcorp and tha was computer animated.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎