Quotes from Prototype

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois: Besides, distance is good for the relationship. That is what all the guys that have moved away from me have said.

Comment

Lex: Lana you were shot.
      Lana: Takes more than a bullit to stop a Luthor.

Lois: Even my dad loved him. And the general hates everybody.
      Last edited by harryandginnyfanatic; 05-11-2007, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
        After Clark superspeeds away

Chloe: [to Martha] Do you ever get used to that?
        Martha: Not really.
        That was great and I loved it too. I like the line

Clark to Lionel: " If I find out you had anything to do with Lana marrying LEx, that's it, the gloves will come off....How do you like that option."

Comment

It wasn't in this episode or any episode but just once I would love to hear Clark say to someone that pulls out the kryptonite -
          You are gonna look real funny with that rock shoved up your butt.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaNymph
            Hehe, my friend and I actually giggled during this scene:
            Lana: Ares.
            Clark: That's the god of war.

It was just so irrelavant, it was funny...I don't know...maybe we're weird. Lol.
            Made me think of "Xena: Warrior Princess"

Rest in peace, Kevin Smith....

Comment

Originally posted by svtwamedfan05
              Clark: It will be just like old times, like when you first came to Smallville
              Lois: You are just hoping to catch me in the shower again

Martha: Lois you are always welcome here, you are practically family

Clark: Its not about you and me, Lois is in trouble (tearing up)

Lois: Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for Lex. He will pay for what he did to Wes and I will make damn sure he doesn't to that to anybody else.

Those are my favorite quotes from the show too.

Comment

Lois: Lane...Lois Lane. I work for the Inquistor.

Senator Burke: The Inquistor? That's not a newspaper. That's a cat bag liner.

Something like that.

Comment

clark:"then why are you still here"
                  lana: "sometmes people keep secrets to protect the people we care about"
                  clark"lana........." (almost kiss)

Comment

FAVORITE PROTOTYPE QUOTES

1) Clark Kent and Lionel Luthor

Clark: We have to talk.

Lionel: Clark, you should try picking up the phone occasionally -- it might be quicker. Oh, maybe not.

Clark: What do you know about Lana?

Lionel: Letting go -- Never been one of your stronger points, was it?

Clark: Telling the truth was never one of yours.

Lionel: And you're accusing me of, what exactly, this time?

Clark: Lana came to me the day of the wedding, to tell me she wasn't going through with it. That she was leaving Lex.

Lionel: Apparently, she changed her mind.

Clark: Or someone changed it for her.

Lionel: So, you think I had something to do with her decision?

Clark: If Lana was so unhappy with Lex, why go through with the marriage?

Lionel: It's surprising, Clark, what people will do, when they feel they don't have any other option.

Clark: If I find out that you had anything to do with Lana marrying Lex, the gloves will come off. How do you like that option?

2) Clark and Lana

Clark: Lana, whatever the reason you had to go through with the wedding, it was the wrong choice. You have no idea what he/Lex is capable of.

Lana: You'd be surprised what I know.

Clark: Then why are you still here?

Lana: We all have our secrets, Clark. Sometimes we have to keep them to protect the people that we care about.

Clark: Lana . . .

Lana: I know.

3) Lois Lane and Wes Keenan

Lois: Wes.

Wes: Designation incorrect. Call sign "Ares" Prototype Mark IV.

Lois: It's Lois. Lois Lane. My father is General Sam Lane. When I was a kid he used to drag me around to all of the bases that he was stationed at. One of them was Fort Addleson, where I met you. Do you remember how you got that scar? You used to tell everybody you got it falling off your dirt bike. That's not how it happened. We got into the General's whiskey. Then we broke into the storage warehouse. We were wrestling around, being stupid. And I kissed you. . . The first time that I kissed anybody. You smiled your crooked smile. And then you vomited and passed out and cracked your head open on the floor. You never could handle your liquor, Wes.

Wes: Mission incomplete.

Lois: No.

Wes: Eliminate target.

Lois: Why did you bring me here? Think, Wes. This is Fort Addleson, okay? This is the warehouse. This is where I kissed you last night! Remember me!

Wes (being himself again): I killed a United States Senator?

Lois: What happened? How did you end up like this?

Wes: I was stationed at Afghanistan. Our convoy hit an I.E.D. And then I woke up in a military hospital. That's when Luthor showed up.

Lois: Lex. I should have known. He forced you into this, didn't he?

Wes: He offered me a way to keep serving my country.

Lois: By turning you into a brain-dead assassin?

Wes: You think this is what I signed on for? He told me Project Ares was going to help soldiers protect themselves on the field, so that they wouldn't end up like I did.

Lois: We won't let him get away with it. I promise you. We will expose Lex and Project Ares. What is it? What?

Wes: Them -- They're trying to get back into my head.

Lois: Well, fight it! Wes! Look at me! Look at me!

Wes (to Lois): Run!!

Lois: Wes. We have to fight this! Don't let them do this to you, again! You are not a murderer! Please, Wes.

Wes: Lois.

Lois: You're going to be fine. Do you understand? You're going to be okay. I'm gonna go get help, all right?

Wes: No. Better this way. . . They'll never. . . stop trying. . . to control me.

Lois: You have to stay with me. Do you hear me?

Wes (dying): Don't. . . let them do this. . . to anyone else. Okay?

Lois: I promise. You just stay with me, okay? Don't leave me.
                    Wes. (Lois is crying): No. No. No. (Lois sobs). Come on, Wes! Don't leave me!

4) Clark and Martha Kent, and Lionel Luthor

Clark: How does this happen? All Wes wanted was to serve his country, and wound up being used as a pawn.

Martha: It happens more than I like to think.

Clark: Well, now that Senator Burke is gone --

Martha: Burke isn't the only one on the hill lining his pockets. Whenever there's power, there will be men like Lex to exploit it.

Clark: Maybe you can do something, like open an investigation.

Martha: I'm only a little fish in a tiny pond. My influence doesn't reach nearly that far up.

Lionel: Then perhaps it's time to extend that influence. I just got off the phone with the governor. We were talking about you're filling Burke's Senatorial Seat until the next election.

Martha: Me?

Lionel: Kansas needs to be represented by someone of unassailable character who can restore the faith that Burke has tarnished. The governor agreed that you are the perfect choice for the US Senate. Clark? Do you agree?

Clark: You should do it, Mom. I think you should do it. I think that Dad would have wanted you to.

Martha: I can't move to Washington. We're barely keeping the farm running as it is.

Lionel: Oh, Clark can take care of that, can't you, Clark?

Clark: I could lease out the back 40 to Ben Hubbard. He's been wanting to work that land for years. You and Dad always taught me to put other people first, to use my abilities to help those in need. You have the chance to affect so many people, to change so many lives if you go to Washington. That's where you need to be if you really want to make a difference, Mom. And it's where people like Wes need you to be.
                    Last edited by tibbit78; 05-14-2007, 06:26 PM.

Comment

I think i should write for the show because i knew she was going to say that!

Comment

Originally posted by WELLINGWIFE#2
                        Clark to Lionel: " If I find out you had anything to do with Lana marrying LEx, that's it, the gloves will come off....How do you like that OPTION..
                        THIS IS THE BEST FRACKIN LINE THAT CLARK SAID IN ALL 6 SEASONS!!!!

Woooo--Hoooooooooooo!!!

Comment

That quote has been bugging me all day. I actually thought it was from vengeance. It may not seem like much but it is a good bit of info that Martha gives Chloe before she leaves.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎