Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose (Season Finale - Part 1)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMMMM.. Pie!!

It's on now and so far it's really good! Only thing I didn't like thus far is that we didn't get to see the roadhouse burn baby burn!

Comment

First of all it's ELLEN, not HELEN!!!

Also Jo has been traveling around so I really don't think she's dead. I just don't think she was in the Roadhouse, during the explosion/fire whatever. Besides Dean would have found her amongst the debris like he found "Ash".

Secondly I was sooo damn pissed off that they killed Andy! He and Sam never even stood a chance cause Sam's is visions and Andy's powers don't work on other PsyKids! No fair!!!

I'm also really angry that they killed off Ava too, granted in the end she deserved it but I liked her, she was a good character.

So since Sam died, does that mean Jake is the leader or did Bobby kill him? Cause hell I would have!!!

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
      Okay what the heck is with Dean's visions!??
      Yeah Andy has the ability to not only mind control but also project his thoughts into other people's minds.

Sam said Dean could really help and he'd give his right arm for a phone and Andy replied they could try to use him to send Dean a message.

So Sam gave Andy a shopping receipt of Dean's and was able to use that to "find" Dean and send him a small message of where they are.

Poor Dean getting the huge headache, at least he knows how Sammy feels now when he has a headache/visions.

Oh yeah and the finally explained how Sam got his powers..the demon's blood!
      You should've heard me during that whole flashback scene I was swearing so much at the demon and I was shouting at Mary trying to warn her! Argh! Doing that to a baby?! Gross!

So Sam has demon blood in his veins that's kinda cool, kinda horrifying.

I thought it might have been something like that, cause from "Croatoan" we knew he was immune to the demonic virus.

Originally posted by chole_fan
      Anyway, I have a request... Can anyone tell me what Dean said to Sammy while he was holding him, right after the stabbing? We got a civil authority warning just at that moment and while the picture stayed on we lost sound for about 30 seconds while that annoying emergency sound was blaring. So, I pretty much missed everything Dean said to Sam. The sound came back just in time for Dean to yell "Sammy" which was heart wrenching by the way.
      I'll have it up as soon as I can!
      Last edited by The_Promise; 05-10-2007, 08:46 PM.

Comment

The demon said Sammy was the special one so maybe he won't die but what will he be if he comes back?

he had demon blood in him

Comment

I wonder if he did that blood thing with all of them or if that was just Sam...

*gasp*

What if the Demon brings him back to life but then he has to be one of the Demon's children like Meg Masters and Dwayne Tanner!

*double gasp!*

Comment

Damn, the roadhouse, Ash, Andy, and Sam ALL dead in episode! Woah! Well, Eva too... but I could totally tell she was faking so I was glad when she bit the dust.

That Yellow Eyed Demon went and royally fwaked up this time!! The Winchesters in a group are scary enough but one lone Winchester that's got nothing left to loose would make Satan himself tremble in his boots!

Poor Dean. Maybe a nice freshly baked pie will help him deal with the pain.

Damn it! Another week without Pa Winchester!!!! I though he was suspose to be in the last three eps? What happened?!

Oh yeah and the finally explained how Sam got his powers..the demon's blood!
            But they had to go and give us another damn mystery in it's place!!! What was up with Momma Winchester knowing the demon??!

Originally posted by The_Promise
            So since Sam died, does that mean Jake is the leader or did Bobby kill him? Cause hell I would have!!!
            Bobby was chasing that fool down. We didn't get to see if he kills him or not but considering Bobby has a shotgun, good money is on him. Bobby shooting that solider guy would be a mercy because if he only injurs the fool and lets Dean have some alone time with him..... Hell will seem like heaven!

Comment

hey guys

thought I'd join the other SPN fans for the end of S2.
              Sure I've missed a good chunk of S2

but I'll get the dvd or watch this summer catch up .

Besides I loved S1 .

Anyway this was indeed a great episode.

Especially Dean with his pie remark and his final scene with Sammy.

The Demon(I'm never calling him YED,sorry ) was awesome!
              another grand "new" evil character.

It and Sylar are some of my new favorite villains .

And strangely I think this next episode should be nice and kind of interesting without Sammy.

I mean I like Sam but sometimes he is very annoying .

*braces self for the ladies who love Jared and their wrath*

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
                The demon said Sammy was the special one so maybe he won't die but what will he be if he comes back?

he had demon blood in him

the demon probably told the others the same thing. thats the only way they can get them to fight. i think the others had demon blood too.

Comment

Dude, Your lucky you didn't say Sam and Dean, else you'd be orse of then YED after Dean gets through with him.

*throw everything she can get her hands on at JD, then shoots off guns, trows guns, throws books, throws tv, etc,etc*

And Mary knowing the demon like that was a bit of a shock, though I had wondered what she meant when she said "You"

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    the demon probably told the others the same thing. thats the only way they can get them to fight. i think the others had demon blood too.
                    I don't know.......I think that Sammy is more special than the others (and no that's not my personal bias talking lol) and maybe by killing him it actually released him to come back as what he needs to be to lead/work for the demons? Maybe.

Comment

^ ^ I agree, I think he is like the "leader"

Originally posted by Shadow116

I mean I like Sam but sometimes he is very annoying .

*braces self for the ladies who love Jared and their wrath*

poor sammy! annoying!?

I had to say something because you warned your self

I will love to see Dean whoop some butt, I mean I think obviously Dean is the more popular of the 2 and liked more but I like Sammy more. The show can't go on w/o him

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23

But they had to go and give us another damn mystery in it's place!!! What was up with Momma Winchester knowing the demon??!

Don't you just love the show! *sigh* I am going to go crazy over the summer with out my boys
                      Last edited by Lexgirl33; 05-11-2007, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                        I don't know.......I think that Sammy is more special than the others (and no that's not my personal bias talking lol) and maybe by killing him it actually released him to come back as what he needs to be to lead/work for the demons? Maybe.

ya but jake said the demon told him only one can survive so it seemed like the demon was playing both sides although we dont now what the demon told him. But i do think the demon has a special interest in sam because the winchesters are kind of the leaders in the demon war. there are other hunters but they may not have been hunters with the focus on demons. other hunters are more focused on vampires and werewolves and ghosts and whatever there specialties are.

another part i found funny was in the flashback scene the demon said this is a vision you cant do anything about it and then sam starts acting like the vision is really happening agian and the damn is like yo i tiold you this isnt really it only looks real its like hd. its funny how the demon is like all mad cause sam thinks its real. its like someone trying to push a door that says pull and your just standing there like hey it says pull and they keep pushing lol.

i keep reading the dad will come back last episode and then this episode and nothing. he better be in next weeks episode.

i was just thinking about how sam and clark are similar. the demon forced sam to work with dean to build his power yet sam hasnt worked on his power at all he just kind of forgets about it. its like clark being forced by jor el to start training and build his power and clark just kind of forgets about it and then its too late and he must deal with what he has.

i also wonder what sams real power is. all the special people seem to have visions and then they all have a power. sam seemed to have telekensis back in season 1 but so did that other kid. i wonder if sam just has a similar power or if he would wind up having a bunch of them. perhaps he is like peter from heroes although i think i would get sick of all these shows having someone take other peoples powers. (thats if sam lives )
                        Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-11-2007, 07:46 AM.

Comment

LOL - It's funny and it's not funny. The demon kept telling Sammy that it was like a HD flashback and then kept saying she can't hear you - I was trying to laugh but take it seriously at the same time.

I like your Clark/Sam compare - you make some good points. *sigh* yet another person who needs to get a visit from Peter and Hiro lol......

I really hope that Sammy does NOT have absorbing powers - that would suck. If he had TK and visions that would be alright - he could work with that.

I don't find Sam annoying....and no it's not because he's a cutie either.......I think that he can whine a bit but not to the point where I want to kill myself. I do prefer Dean though - lol......

^ ^ I agree, I think he is like the "leader"

I will love to see Dean whoop some butt, I mean I think obviously Dean is the more popular of the 2 and liked more but I like Sammy more. The show can't go on w/o him

Don't you just love the show! *sigh* I am going to go crazy over the summer with out my boys
                          I agree. I'd like to see Dean go crazy and just start kicking azz and not bother to take names.......I agree that the show wouldn't be the same without both boys. Their banter is one of the things I love about the show.

I know what you mean - all the tv 'boys' are gonna be gone for the summer. But I look forward to their return.
                          Last edited by Ginx; 05-11-2007, 07:50 AM.

Comment

ya it was kind of hard to laugh at some of the jokes later in the show cause then it got serious. i think i only LOL when dean wanted some pie. `the other laughing was an after thought when thinking about whatelse happened in the episode.

im just glad this wasnt the finale cause i dont think i could take 5 months wondering what happened to dean and sam in the town and what happened to ellen and stuff.

Comment

Well - it's not over yet - which means that they could STILL leave us with a huge cliff hanger that makes it worse sometimes.

I am expecting that from Smallville, Supernatural, Lost and Heroes - Cliffhangers are a coming - I can feel it. For better or worse - cliffhangers do make you think about the show throughout the summer and look forward to it coming back on.

Comment

The demon told Sam that all the Psykids had a chance to win this twisted little game of survivor but Sam was his favourite to win because:

a)He's always had a soft spot for Sam

b) He liked that Sam is skilled in all areas and especially in demonology so the demon thought he'd have the best chance.

I too liked it when they had the flashback and the demon was like it's a flashback in HD it's not really happening now, there's nothing you can do.

I was wonder how the demon knew about HD (High Definition) tv...maybe he watches Gilmore Girls...and that's why he had a soft spot for Sam. Hehehe it all makes sense now!

I'm totally kidding

I enjoy your Clark and Sam comparison, I am obsessed with both shows so I adore it when people do that. Not to mention John died to protect and give his life for his son like Jonathan did on Smallville last year.

Ohhh about Heroes I'd like to see a Yellow Eyed Demon and his minions vs. Future Peter Petrelli. That'd be an awesome battle!!!

I wonder what Sam's secondary power is cause it seems to me like he has the option of being able to choose or maybe having more than one.

In "Home" last year, Sam had a vision of Dean dying by being shot by Max Millar and then was able to use telekinesis (like Max) to move the large cabinet and freeing himself.

In this episode, Ava started out with death vision just like Sam but then Ava said she stopped fighting her powers and once she did she learned her new demon control power really fast.

So I'm wondering if telekinesis or demonic control are two of Sam's possible secondary powers.

I love and adore Dean, but I also like Sam. Sam's a wonderful, smart and gentle character.

Oh man did you see how furious Dean was!!! Hot damn! This is gonna be an amazing part two!

Hell without Sam he doesn't really wanna go on living. In the trailer Bobby was like "This is end of the world big, Dean" and Dean's like "WELL THEN LET IT END!!!"

A Winchester with absolutely nothing to lose...there's someone I'd never wanna meet if I was on the receiving end.

Oh gosh Dean...I know that everyone you love is gone but still please be careful. We still need you!

*raises glass* Here's to a lovely magnificent evil cliffhanger to make us all scream until next summer!

Oh I am gonna be suffering this summer without my lovely boys!!!

*drinks drink, then curls up in fetal position and waits for Thursdays*

Hehehehe!
                                Last edited by The_Promise; 05-11-2007, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎