Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose (Season Finale - Part 1)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Jo hasn't been at the roadhouse for ages. I don't think she was there.

And I think it was Ash! It had his watch, I think! *whimpers* Don't you remember, Dean sees the arm, sees the watch, says "Ash, damnnit!" and such? *whimpers* enless we got lucky and it was just a person wearing his watch. *whimpers* I hope. The spoilers didn't say anything about him dying though.

Comment

Okay what the heck is with Dean's visions!??

Oh yeah and the finally explained how Sam got his powers..the demon's blood!

Comment

That was Andy (extra *whimpers*) He can send images into peoples heads, so he sent Dean a "vision" of where they were.

Comment

Great TV. I've used great to describe episodes before, but this has been, by far (IMO) the best of the season and next week looks even better.

Knowing Sammy was going to die and seeing it happen were two completely different things. That was tough, soooo sad
          But, this is Supernatural so I am sure he's not really dead or they will bring him back somehow.

I don't even know what to say. I'm still reeling from what we saw tonight. It was really incredible. I can't believe they killed Ash!!!! And Andy, And Eva (although she did kinda deserve it).

Anyway, I have a request... Can anyone tell me what Dean said to Sammy while he was holding him, right after the stabbing? We got a civil authority warning just at that moment and while the picutre stayed on we lost sound for about 30 seconds while that annoying emergency sound was blaring. So, I pretty much missed everything Dean said to Sam. The sound came back just in time for Dean to yell "Sammy" which was heartwrenching by the way.

As for next week, looks even better if thats possible. Seems like Dean is going to go from emotional wreck to seriously pissed off demon hunter which should be very interesting to watch.

A sincere thanks to Kripke, Jensen, Jared and everyone else for an episode that more than lived up to my expectations!

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
            That was Andy (extra *whimpers*) He can send images into peoples heads, so he sent Dean a "vision" of where they were.
            OHHH thank you! My nephew was running around and crap..i missed some parts damn 3 yr olds

Comment

glad to help.

And I would post extacly what Dean said, chloe_fan, but it was to damn sad, damnnit!
              Here's the gist;
              He said stuff like, I'm your older brother, I've got to look after you, the usally I'm gonna look after you, stay with me, then.....

Comment

That was awful I can't image his reaction next week. There is going to be one crazy Dean on our hands

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
                  glad to help.

And I would post extacly what Dean said, chloe_fan, but it was to damn sad, damnnit!
                  Here's the gist;
                  He said stuff like, I'm your older brother, I've got to look after you, the usally I'm gonna look after you, stay with me, then.....
                  Thanks for the info. I was so mad when that came on and couldn't believe I was missing what was probably the most emotional scene of the entire episode. I'll have to try and watch it over at the CW when they get it up online.

Comment

My cable was messing up too in some parts of the show

They sould have it up tomorrow BTW isnt it awesome they have them online!

Comment

Dr. Bad*ss is dead. Andy is dead. Eva/Ava is nutty and dead. Sammy is dead (possibly). And PapaWinchester is still dead.

ACK!

Comment

I know!

Well, I still have hope for Dr. Bad@ss, He might have made someone else wear his watch. But I'm not sure.

Comment

^

I wonder what they have planned for 'the leader' and if Eva/Ava had been around and killed past 'contestants' how come she didn't become the leader?

*Wonders what the leader leads* maybe the demons?

Comment

That seemed to be implied.

Maybe 'cause they hadn't all been killed. I think the demon was waiting until there was really just one left.

Comment

If anyone cares Helen is missing.

Comment

We know. We're not that worried. Hellen is one tough b*tch.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎