Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose (Season Finale - Part 1)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah! I agree with that. We'll leave the pantless Ash to you, give us Dean or Sammy pantless any day!

I've decided something, in tv land towels are evil!

Comment

• No argument with me there! Damn evil tv land towels!! Damn them to HELL!!

PSSST. I call dibs on Pantless Dean, hehe.

Comment

• Lol, I'd like pantless Dean and Sam too. I'm just saying I wouldn't mind pantless Ash either.

The person I want to see pantless the most is John though *sighs* John. Sexy John Reow!

And Jo, I could definitely do with pantless Jo, she's so hot *drools*I think I'd prefer Jo over Sam and Dean in this area.

And I wouldn't say no to pantless Andy either if he wasn't dead. Poor Andy! I love him!

Lol, I should stop before i start naming everyone i wanna see pantless.

And yes, bad bad towels! If only they allow full frontal nudity on CW.
        Last edited by Daddylion; 05-17-2007, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• ^^ I agree with the towels! damn CW!

Comment

• I just want to to state that my Pantless Dean is also shirtless, hehehehehe.

Aww. Poor Andy. He could join my private Pantless Party but with him being dead and all that would just be akward.

Comment

• Yes! Pantless and shirtless! I want that too hehehe.

If Andy was like a vampire dead or maybe like that girl in Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things then I have no problem with him being there and shirtless and pantless. The zombie on this show in that episode was pretty hot, usually zombies are kinda gross but it's cool to not have that here.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                No argument with me there! Damn evil tv land towels!! Damn them to HELL!!

PSSST. I call dibs on Pantless Dean, hehe.
                Towels are evil. Scary, big time evil. Dean and Sam need to hunt them down. They are as bad as Snuggles.

And you can have pantless Dean. Lee, you get pantless John (ok, and you can have Jo too!).
                Me, I call dibs on pantless Sammy.
                *grins like a maniac then realizes got way off topic*

um, speaking of Ash (and not his pants!), doesn't the great and powerful techno/MIT/supersmart but looks like a redneck guy have a frickin' cell phone?

huh.

Comment

• Yay! *loves pantless John and Jo*

And i have no idea about Ash and cellphones.

Comment

• OMG what an ending!!!! OOOft roll on the FINALE!>>>>>>>>

PS the demon is scary as hell btw!!! Got the absolute fright of my life when he suddenly showed. Its those eyes. What a brilliant villain

Comment

• Ah AHBL part 1! I actually liked part 1 much better than part 2! and it had a better cliffhanger. Some part of me thinks that it would have been better if Kripke had made part 1 the season finale and left us wondering all year...

But of course he couldn't do that because no one was sure if SPN was coming back (that was the year of the big time "is it or isn't it?" drama) so he had to film something that could be a series ender as well.

Comment

• This episode was great!Liked the plot,how the girl got her neck snapped and the ending was amazing!

Comment

• Wow, totally didn't see Ava turning bad, but should have guessed.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎