Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some interesting things I noticed by watching it again...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some interesting things I noticed by watching it again...

In the room with all the strings, there's some foreshadowing to Ando's death because there is a cross with his name on it along one of the string "paths."

Molly's mentioned as being taken by Homeland Security along with DL and Candace.

They haven't changed the future since Hiro went back so that Claire was saved, and she's still alive in this episode, it's just that no one knows it, so I'm guessing that Candace casts the illusion on Peter to make him look like Sylar and thenHiro chops him up and then "boom goes the dynamite."

It seems interesting with the information we know now that Sylar didn't track down the other "special" people since he took Candace, DL, and Molly's power, since her power is tracking other people with abilities.

His goal at that point was to rid the competition, he said he had enough powers. After I thought about it, I think he had killed Molly also. After Parkman called him about Peter, he went straight there!

Comment

I don't think he had Molly's power because he wasn't able to find Claire on his own.

"Sythan" likely knew where the police station (or whatever) was that Parkman was keeping Hiro was located already. After reaching the station, all he'd have to do then is follow the bodies and the shouts of the officers as they try to get in the room with both Hiro's/Ando/and Future Peter.

Comment

Very good point. I will scrap my theory and agree with you. Take notice of it though, I dont do that very often.

Comment

*basks in the moment*

Comment

*pats you on the back*

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
              I will scrap my theory and agree with you. Take notice of it though, I dont do that very often.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎