No announcement yet.

Did I miss Sylar killing Mr. Freeze?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss Sylar killing Mr. Freeze?

Since when is Sylar able to freeze objects and water and stuff? I don't remember him killing anyone with the power to freeze stuff.

Probably was Molly's father, since he was solid frozen and without his brain.

Comment

I'm not sure where he got the ice/freezing power but I remember way back when Matt found Molly hiding in her house that Molly's dad had been frozen still by ice.

Comment

Ahh yes, you're right. Didn't remember that! Good catch!

Comment

2nd episode right? Just to be certian.

Comment

Pretty sure. It's the first ep that had any Matt Parkman in it.

Comment

The source of Sylar's freezing power is unknown, but then again so is the source of his telekenesis power as well.

Sylar had the power before he killed Molly's Dad, before he was ever seen on camera

Comment

i think it was mollys father. telekinesis came from brian davis, they explained that in six months ago. but hes had the freezing power for a while, if you read the graphic novels he used it in one of them as well.

Comment

It was also said that Sylar was actually after Molly and not necessarily her parents at the time. I think it was this past ep.

Comment

He definately wanted Molly but I don't think it was ever stated that he only wanted Molly otherwise he wouldn't have taken the father's brain if he wasn't one of the peeps with powers as well.

Comment

He got freezeing from Mr. Walker, that has been explained before. Thus the brainless and dead father, who had been frozen. Sylar never new that Molly was there or he wouldve got her at the house!

Comment

James Walker was frozen solid, after his brain was removed. It seems that Sylar wouldn't freeze him for no reason after he removed his brain already. That's why I've always thought that James Walker had the freezing ability, Like sylar was testing it out. And Sylar obvioulsy really wanted Molly's power, he did go into a police station to try and get her.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                          He got freezeing from Mr. Walker, that has been explained before. Thus the brainless and dead father, who had been frozen. Sylar never new that Molly was there or he wouldve got her at the house!
                          When has the show ever stated that Mr. Walker had the freezing power?

Sylar definately knew about Molly or he wouldn't have broken into a police station to get her.

Comment

From NBC.com recap of ep 2
                            In sunny Los Angeles, police officer Matt Parkman is on the scene of a serial killer’s latest production, even if he’s just helping to string up the yellow tape. Voices swirl inside Matt’s head as he stands there thinking about his failed bid to make detective. “Please don’t hurt me,” a young girl pleads in a voice that only Matt can hear. While two detective wonder if “Sylar” is behind this, Matt steps into this house of death, glancing at the body of a dead woman pinned to the staircase with a series of knives, and a dead man frozen solid with his skull neatly sawed off. Matt follows the voice in his head to a room beneath the stairs where a little girl shivers with terror.
                            I saw somewhere else the freezing ability associated with him as well! I will try to find that quote as well.
                            Last edited by chrisxs5; 05-09-2007, 07:01 PM.

Comment

If we're assuming that the power came from a murder we know about, then it has to come from "David" the man killed in the graphic novel "Turning Point". James Walker was eating his cereal, eyes closed when he died. If Sylar had cut open his head telekinetically prior to freezing him, his eyes would have been open, his face contorted with agony. No, he was caught surprised, frozen, then lobotomized. And since David was killed in July, before James Walker, and seems to be Sylar's only unaccounted for source of power (his head was also cut open) it has to be him.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎