No announcement yet.

What was Sylar's blood painting?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Sylar's blood painting?

I'm guessing that the painting was a mushroom cloud, but I'm not positive. What does anyone else think?

./agree

Comment

it was the same painting that Isaac made, which leads me to believe that all the pictures SYlar makes are the same as those of Isaacs

Comment

It looked like the bomb i swear if one more person draws an explosion i think im going to be the one who explodes

Comment

It was.

Comment

He killed his Mom, then drew a picture on the freakin' floor......in her blood.

LMAO! Priceless!! Twisted.......but still priceless writing.

Comment

Ohh I know that was great. The only thing I was thinking was man this guy just want off the deep end. Now everyone is in trouble.

Comment

the different part of sylar painting is that he was talking out loud while he was painting and isaac never did that

Comment

Of course Isaac never had anyone to talk to, and Sylar had is dead mother!

Comment

It was the bomb!!!It was pretty disgusting scene,Sylar is the boogie man after all

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                      He killed his Mom, then drew a picture on the freakin' floor......in her blood.

LMAO! Priceless!! Twisted.......but still priceless writing.
                      That was sooooo gross!! LOL, I didn't even recognize it as a picture the first time I watched the ep - I just thought he was whacked out crazy.

Comment

Isaac needed drugs to paint, and Sylar needs blood.

Comment

it was the explosion, i had to watch watch it again to find out, coz i was lookin at it the wrong way

Comment

I think he was drawing a "mushroom", he still has a contact high from Isaac!

Comment

I think he's always going to have a contact high from Isaac! He did EAT the dude's brain afterall!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎