No announcement yet.

be the one we need.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be the one we need.

that phrase is coming up alot lately, like the helix symbol, the cockroach, and save the cheer leader, save the world(which is still said in every episode) what do all of these things mean anyway?

Basically just catch phrases that are guaranteed to stick in your head.
    They peak someone's curiosity, to get them to watch.

Comment

It has only been said to two people so far, Pater and Nathan. Ironically the two that we have all speculated will be leaders of 2 different ristence type groups since the begining. "Coincidence? I think not!"

Comment

Good Point Peter leads the mutants and Nathan leads the humans.

Comment

Hmmm... interesting thought.
          Nathan in control of the Sentinels too.

Comment

Would have to be Nathan, If Peter got his eyes burned out they would heal back

Comment

I think it will be interesting to see both of the Petrelli brothers on opposing sides and leading their side and "being the one they need." Even more interesting will be see how bad Nathan actually becomes.... or if it's actually "Sythan" that's the big leader for the bad guys...

Comment

I wonder what Peters reaction will be when he finds out his brother is willing to let him explode!

Comment

Maybe that's what makes him go BOOM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                    I wonder what Peters reaction will be when he finds out his brother is willing to let him explode!
                    Then he'll give Nathan a little demonstration of his powers, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                      Nathan never seems to be in complete agreement with anyone on anything, he's constantly struggling with his conscience, making me think they might be setting his character up for a heroic death/end as some have speculated....that is, flying Peter up high so that the explosion doesn't kill anyone.....possibly sacrificing himself in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
                        Nathan never seems to be in complete agreement with anyone on anything, he's constantly struggling with his conscience, making me think they might be setting his character up for a heroic death/end as some have speculated....that is, flying Peter up high so that the explosion doesn't kill anyone.....possibly sacrificing himself in the process.
                        But that rules him out for season two. I think Nathan will have a major role to play after the Bomb so killing him off wouldn't cause a stir in the plot...

Comment

Originally posted by kazek
                          But that rules him out for season two. I think Nathan will have a major role to play after the Bomb
                          True, I guess they can't kill Nathan off....BUT if Sylar takes his place, in a way Nathan will still be around.....lol

Comment

That's true, lol. But if Peter see's Nathan get turned into dust from his nuclear bomb then Sythan really doesn't stand a chance at foolin' anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                              That's true, lol. But if Peter see's Nathan get turned into dust from his nuclear bomb then Sythan really doesn't stand a chance at foolin' anyone!
                              Lol, true however exploding Peter might be unaware of his surroundings (because he's too busy exploding ). And then after Peter explodes he would fall a great distance, die from the fall, then heal. And then ask what the hell happened....(this way, nobody would know Nathan had died....he would be missing, giving Sylar a chance to replace him after killing Candace)

It's interesting to note that Sylar won't get Nathan's flying ability (from Nathan anyway) if Nathan dies this way. Poor Sylar would be "grounded for life"....lol

Of course, Nathan could fly Peter up and then fly off just before he actually explodes (we saw how fast Nathan can move). That way Nathan can save the day and survive.
                              Last edited by Xanderman; 05-12-2007, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎