Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hes absorbing your power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle XY is sort of like a teenaged version of the series 'John Doe".

I and the family really like it.

Comment

I dont wait around for it to come on, but when it does, I cant seem to turn the channel, weird huh!

John Doe was a great show!

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
        Kyle XY is sort of like a teenaged version of the series 'John Doe".

I and the family really like it.
        Seems like a private convo but I just felt the need to say that the kid from Kyle XY just freaks me out - it's his dead stare. Couldn't ever get into the show. The 4400 is a good show though.

Comment

THE '4400' RETURNS SUNDAY JUNE 17 9/8C, The Dead Zone returns Sunday, June 17 at 10/9C, and 'Kyle XY' Returns on June 11th 8/7C,

Woo-Hoo!
          Eh. Now what about Psych? There's a rockin' USA show!

Comment

I like Psych, and Monk is great.

We are kinda off topic huh? (OK totally off topic)

Errr...uumm.. Peter ROCKS!!
            It will be cool when Peter ansorbs Molly Walker's GPS power.
            Is it Monday yet?

Originally posted by Ginx
            Seems like a private convo but I just felt the need to say that the kid from Kyle XY just freaks me out - it's his dead stare. Couldn't ever get into the show. The 4400 is a good show though.
            Not private, I am just trying to bide my time till the next Heroes

His eyes have sort of an alien look to them, I am sure that is why they chose him to star as Kyle.

Comment

He's not an alien though, he's a clone! Dam, first sheep, now an expressionless teenager. Couldn't they learn how to clone something useful for once?

Comment

Clone or Alien, either way, think of how much time he saves in the shower from not having to clean his belly button.

Since we are off topic:

Ummm, Yeah Peter Rocks

Does anyone remember the show that started with John Goodman has a guy who almost dies and his brain was transplanted into a young super body? It didnt make it through its first season.
                Last edited by chrisxs5; 05-11-2007, 07:20 PM.

Comment

"Now and Again".
                  I watched that show till it got booted

Comment

Somehow, I knew you were going to by the one with the answer. Thanks!

Comment

It is the couch tater in me

Comment

It is the couch tater in me
                        Nothing wrong with being a tater. lol. And Kyle XY's eyes are dead to me - not alien or clonish - just dead. And I won't waste my time watching some guy with dead eyes try to entertain me. lol.

And we're sorta on topic - Heroes is a sci fi show (kinda) and a super powered person show so it does tie in with other shows that have the same genre or come on the same channel or are just shows we might like lol.

And yes....Peter does rock.

I'm so glad that he's grown up a bit since the first episode. I think back to it now and laugh a little. Milo makes Male-nursing look good. He should be the poster boy....uhm....err....man....for it.

Comment

I used to work Security at a hospital I know many male nurses, like a woman in a predominatly male (or precieved) profession, they get a lot of jokes

Comment

I used to work Security at a hospital I know many male nurses, like a woman in a predominatly male (or precieved) profession, they get a lot of jokes
                            Nothing wrong with a Male-nurse. But most people think of Meet the Parents when it comes to Male-nursing and it made it more of a joke. I don't see anything wrong with it. But since Meet the Parents I used to chuckle about it - but I do have to say that Peter stripped that image of Stiller from me......lol.....

Guess it takes someone special to go into that profession KNOWING that there would be a lot of jokes made at your expense. But then again - that kinda goes with most professions...........

Comment

Copying not Absorbing

Peter doesn't absorb the powers of others, he copies them empathetically. They're exacty as strong as those that his "benefactors" have aswell.

He doesn't need physical contact to copy the power either. Mohinder says in one episode that Peter's DNA automatically rearranges itself to match others with powers around him so thats why he started glowing when Ted stood near him. To recall the different powers Peter just remembers how the different "benefactors" made him feel (emotionally).

Comment

I completely agree with you! I think he is also beginning to move past having to recall them at all and getting closer to them being complete reflexes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎