Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ted's the bomb

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be Peter, his prophetic dreams are the strongest evidence of this. I've seen quite a bit of sci-fi in my time and would be disappointed and surprised if it doesn't turn out to be Peter after everything the show has done to develop and lead up to this.

It's too obvious for it to be Sylar, the evil villain who kills people.

Making it the good guy (Peter) is far more interesting.

And it would never be Ted, Ted (the caveman ) is too non-important in the overall scheme of the show.

Peter's going to explode, it's just not going to destroy New York.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman

Peter's going to explode, it's just not going to destroy New York.
      ??

All events lead up to the destruction of New York. Why do u think New York isn't going to be destroyed. Even the picture in Linderman's collection shows Micah in a pretty messed up New York. Even Peter and Sylar's painting show the same.... So if Peter doesn't cause New York's destruction...Who or what does ?

Comment

Originally posted by kazek
        ??

All events lead up to the destruction of New York. Why do u think New York isn't going to be destroyed. Even the picture in Linderman's collection shows Micah in a pretty messed up New York. Even Peter and Sylar's painting show the same.... So if Peter doesn't cause New York's destruction...Who or what does ?
        Well, I could say but it involves spoiler spec talk, so nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
          Making it the good guy (Peter) is far more interesting.
          But they have us all believing its Peter, thats why its not going to be him. It's way to obvious.

Comment

So not one person thinks its Ted? Me either, I'm just asking...

Comment

Sylars the bomb, he'll take Sylars power

Comment

Originally posted by kazek
                ??

Well, I guess the main reason I don't believe that New York will be destroyed is because of 9-11.....if it were some other city, then all bets would be off...

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                But they have us all believing its Peter, thats why its not going to be him. It's way to obvious.
                That's true.....I guess that throws my "Sylar is too obvious" point clear out of the water then, lol. Still, my pick is Patrelli...cuz of the dreams....

Comment

My pick is Peter because Future Peter flat out said that he was the one that went BOOM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                    My pick is Peter because Future Peter flat out said that he was the one that went BOOM.
                    The only problem I see with using this as a main basis for believing is that the timeline of that episode likely will be replaced by something different, as it's almost a given that NY won't be destroyed as it was in the dark future (again, because of 9-11), meaning that other things can be different as well....so again, if you use this as your only basis it's a tougher sell.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎