No announcement yet.

R.I.P sword.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P sword.

lol that thing didnt last long! but i saw hiro`s dad use it in next weeks preview so maybe he has another.

or maybe he goes back to the future and gets his old sword back remember in five years gone when mohinder picked up future hiro's sword and gave it to him i think he is either going to go back to the future to get his original one or he goes back to the past and take's it from himself

Comment

Yeah! Sounds like a plan to me.

Comment

MAybe he will figure out how to reverse time on just objects, like we all speculated with the bullet!

Comment

Maybe even that sword was a replica of sorts and not the real thing. Maybe since the guy who had it was a japanese samuri or somthing that the REALLY real one is in japan and Hiro's dad has it. I mean hiros powers would work if he thought it was the real sword, kind of like a placebo works for some patients because they think it is a real medication....

Comment

maybe, his dad gives him a new one. maybe his dad was that warrior from the swords legend and he can turn back time too.

Comment

I dunno... I get the feeling that Hiro's dad is like the head of this whole company, though I could be wrong, and that while hiro does have a power that his dad probably doesnt since he started this whole company to track down "special peoples".

Comment

I think that there were four main guys from the group that remained in touch and ran everything.

Ma Petrelli, Pa Petrelli, Linderman, and Nakamura.

They all seem to have numerous ties to the Company -

Comment

Maybe Mr Nakamura has the power to manipulate metal. (yes like Magneto). Hiro disappointed he failed his mission, goes back to his father for advice. The dad (in on everthing as part of the company) tells him to quit being a baby and "to be the one we need". Hiro confused says "but how, my sword is broke". Dad, still completely frustrated walks over graps the sword and repairs it.(you know he wraps his hands around it, we see some light and when he removes his hands it has been fixed) Then with sword in hand he attacks towards Hiro... end scene at the pics from the previews.

I'm just speculating!

Comment

well i dont think hiro would go to his dad, its more likely his dad would find him. other than that your theory sounds really good. i wouldnt be surprised if that happend.

Comment

Spoiler.

Scene picks from next weeks ep mat show me wrong. The swords that Mr Nak has is not the Kenzei Sword! It looks like his dad might have his own sword! I thinkj Hiro would seek his dtad out. He is completyely broken right now after seeing his future self and not defeating Sylar. Also has anyone else wondered why Sylar froze the sword and not melted it?

Comment

I'm guessing it's because the metal from the sword would have melted all over his hand. Ouchie!

Comment

Originally posted by phantom222
                          maybe, his dad gives him a new one.
                          In Chapter 14 (Distractions)..... Hiro's dad kind of implied that he was against Hiro's mission to save the world.

He then ordered Hiro to go back home with him. Infact he said he didn't approve of what Hiro was doing.... Hiro's dad appears to be playing a much bigger role in all this so i dont think he'd want Hiro meddling in his affairs....

Why then would he offer Hiro a sword.....

Comment

.... Then what was up with the promo for Landslide? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Comment

The promo didnt look like it had his sword either. DOnt get me wrong, I want him to have it and I hope his dad can fix it for him.

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                              I'm guessing it's because the metal from the sword would have melted all over his hand. Ouchie!
                              It never really looked like the metal was ever melted, more like liquified. So maybe he didnt want to spill any on his shoes.
                              Last edited by chrisxs5; 05-10-2007, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎