No announcement yet.

i feel bad for sylar.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel bad for sylar.

i know he`s a villian but he cant really control the hunger for power. the way his mom just forsaked him like that, and then she died. so sad. and remember, sylar called mohinder, he doesnt wanna destroy New York. hes no saint but he deserves some sympathy.

Those are the worst Villians. They get you right where they want you and then...your dead

Comment

Lmao lex girl is right and in next weeks preview he looks like he wants to explode now and kill all those people

Comment

those SOBs. make us feel bad for Sylar, then they make him pull something like that. As Gary Busey would say, this is emotional confusion. Or emotional dyslexia. I'm still trying to figure out whether its like running through a cornfield naked backwards at midnight.

Comment

I felt some compassion for him, but by the end of the show he was even more evil than previous. I guess killing your mother will break all ties with humanity lol

Comment

Yeah it does seem to have that effect on people. funny how that happens.

Comment

I predicted that he would lose control & kill his Mom. Why else bring her into the story?
              I've been hitting quite a few nails right on the head lately. Woo hoo!

It was just WAY to easy of a read. I guess the writers have to adhere to a certain level of predictability,
              for those not paying really close attention.
              (I have this one friend that talks all the way through an episode, then asks me, "What's going on? I don't understand.)

Comment

My wife has a tendancy to do that even though she too is a hard core Heroes fan too.

She will start trying to talk about something and I will jerk my head towards the TV and say something like "WHOAH!, did you hear that?"
                And she will get back on track

Comment

I have to remind my parents on Monday's (9 to 10) & on Thursday's (8 to 9) not to call me.
                  If they forget, I just let the machine get it, and I call them back later.

Comment

Originally posted by faz
                    those SOBs. make us feel bad for Sylar, then they make him pull something like that. As Gary Busey would say, this is emotional confusion. Or emotional dyslexia. I'm still trying to figure out whether its like running through a cornfield naked backwards at midnight.
                    You know, that strangely makes sense, lol. Gary Busey is wise.

Comment

"The Hard Part" is feeling any kind of sympathy for someone who just drew a painting with their mothers blood!!

Comment

The best villains are always the ones that are the most human. If the creators can create empathy, they have you. Look at Lex in Smallville, Anakin Skywalker, and even Magneto to an extent in the X-movies. They're people first. It's a "but for teh grace of God" thing.

Comment

Yeah! I felt bad for Sylar because it sounded like his mother pushed him to hard to do things that he wasn't interested in.But,alot of vilains started with a bad childhood.So,let's this be a good lesson for parents:Never force your own ambitions on your children or they will turn into psychos

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                            "The Hard Part" is feeling any kind of sympathy for someone who just drew a painting with their mothers blood!!
                            Exactly!

Comment

Yeah I was impressed with how they finally gave sylar a more human element to him, kind of explaining why he does what he does. After hearing about it I was hoping it would be more effective, but it worked. I mean, you can't completely redeem the things hes done, but it gave at least a limited redemption for him. I'll reserve final judgment until i see where they're going with this storyline though.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎