Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Cant we all just get along"

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
      Dude, lighten up a little. Nobody is "ruining" anything.

A: We joke like that around here all the time.

B: Nobody is actually serious about the "Cleter or Paire" thing.
      We like to have fun with the show.

C: It's not life or death. It'll be okay.
      Right on!!!! Randy G. and I agree.

It's just a joke someone said at one point in time. We KNOW that it's not right and we KNOW that we're all joking. So relax and just chill. I think it's safe to say that everyone on this board and others loves Heroes or else we wouldn't be here. No one is trying to ruin anything.

Comment

I think she is absolutely Hot!!!

And I wont tell you our age difference!

Comment

Originally posted by phantom222
          quote:
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally posted by FUZZYWOOKIEE
          Long Live Cleter
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can people stop saying that?! there is no cleter or paire, ok? even if he wasnt her uncle, and being her uncle makes it even more impossible. why do people have to ruin a good show by taking a platonic relationship between a teenage girl and a 26 year old guy and turn it into somthing romantic and perverted.
          A: hes her uncle.

B: it illegal.

C: he saved her life, of course they share a bond. a FRIENDSHIP!
          Long Live Paire!!!!

Comment

Long Live the Queen!

Ooops, I thought I was on a British website, bloody sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
              I think she is absolutely Hot!!!

And I wont tell you our age difference!
              Guess I shouldn't ask....I'm just a curious person - so more towards Nathan, Peter or Claire? You don't have to answer.....just curious you see.........it's the Lois in me.....lol

And yes Candice is hot (I can fully admit that) but she's a cranky PMDD-driven snob so she becomes less attractive to me as each episode passes. People become less attractive to me if their personalities are limp or if they are total a-holes with no laughter (sometimes jerks can be funny - sometimes it's the only thing they have going for them). That goes for real people or characters on a show.

Comment

I am five years younger than Annette O'Toole and I think she is HOT!
                I am thirty three years older than Claire and I think she is HOT!

Any man who said she wasn't is either lying or not oriented in that direction.
                Heck I have socks older than Hayden.
                I would never even consider a romantic relationship (were I not both married and in love with my wife) with someone of Hayden's age group, but I am honest enough to say that there is nothing wrong in admireing someone and highlight the ambiguity associated with another's aesthetic properties.

And no I am not a perv

Comment

Nothing wrong with admiring someone's beauty. I also have socks older than Hayden lol......but I refuse to get rid of them. I love my socks. I'm closer to Milo's age though.........

But I guess this thread is about Peter and Claire arguing alot......lol......
                  Last edited by Ginx; 05-12-2007, 05:51 PM.

Comment

I'd like a little bit of cleter, i was disapointed when i found out they were related

tbh itd still be wrong coz he's like 10 years older

Comment

Originally posted by Nam-Ek2
                      I'd like a little bit of cleter, i was disapointed when i found out they were related

tbh itd still be wrong coz he's like 10 years older
                      I wasn't disappointed that Peter and Claire turned out to be related. I thought it was pretty cool because it tied things together more. And it also gives Peter more of a reason to stay in one place instead of running or letting his brother call all the shots - he's got someone else to think about now......

It also leaves the door open for them to introduce new female characters that might take on Peter or one of the other male characters. By take on I don't necessarily mean 'hook up' -

Comment

Ooooo so hot!

Comment

Aww. I like Paire just the way it is! Now Peter and Claire can find someone their own ages that they aren't freaking related to!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎