Collapse
No announcement yet.

you can fly........cool.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those were good chuckles, but I would like at least another guffaw like Hiro's "Yatta!!".

I know this isn't a comedy series, but even Perry Mason had some really light moments.

(Now for the youngin's to say "Perry who?")

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
      Wouldn't it be fun to watch Uncle Pete take Claire on a spin around the Statue of Liberty, a zoom aross the Mannhattan skyline?

She has neer been to New York before, so she needs to see the sights right?

They could have a lot of fun filming that too.
      I can see why you guys want that, but, wouldnt that be to much of Superman/Louis adventure to be good. We have watched that time after time after time. And then to have a father/daughter flight. I think that would to corny for the show!

Comment

I'll take one corny scene if it means I get to the characters have fun. I mean even Clark has fun every once in a while..

Comment

Fun is one thing. Maybe a healing contest between Cleter. Or they can have a game of Russian Roulette, but the whole flying together thing has been overdone with Superman!

Comment

haha I like that a game of russian roulette would be fun. Now I hope they do it at some point. Like maybe they do that instead of rock paper scissors.

1, 2, 3, shoot (literally)

Comment

Maybe reversee roulette. 5 bullets and one empty slot!
              Last edited by chrisxs5; 05-11-2007, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Aahh, lovely Paire.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎