No announcement yet.

you can fly........cool.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you can fly........cool.

i thought that was a funny scene with peter, claire and nathan. why did nathan have to spoil it by calling linderman?

I know, damn Nathan

Comment

I know that was great it was the teenager side of Claire coming out.

Comment

After rewatching the episode, in that scene I imagined Peter showing off his powers for her

In real life I bet anyone with powers of any kind would want to show off for someone that knew they had abilities.
        Sort of like letting loose.

Comment

I would join the circus!

Comment

A flight ability would go well with being a trapeze artist

Comment

"Watch as the Amazing Petrelli will fly through the air without the safety of a net, or the trapeze"

Comment

that would be funny if she said well i cant die ha....i win

Comment

I was hoping Nathan would take Claire for a spin.

Comment

Nathan or at least Peter, they do need to have some fun on this series soon.

Gloom and doom are great, but they need something light hearted again.
                    We really haven't had any real humor or fun since Hiro first learned of his ability.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic

We really haven't had any real humor or fun since Hiro first learned of his ability.
                      Good point.

Comment

"...they do need to have some fun on this series soon."

I second that. I get a little sick of Claire alway complaining about her ability, I would be thrilled to be invulnerable, lol.

Comment

Wouldn't it be fun to watch Uncle Pete take Claire on a spin around the Statue of Liberty, a zoom aross the Mannhattan skyline?

She has neer been to New York before, so she needs to see the sights right?

They could have a lot of fun filming that too.

Comment

quote:
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Originally posted by Clark is the Man
                            that would be funny if she said well i cant die ha....i win
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol that would be awsome!

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic

Aww. I think there's always been fun. Hiro telling NYC not to worry be he would save them was pretty funny as well as Jessica telling DL if he does that again (shift her through a wall) she will kill him and he just responds that she's lucky he didn't leave her trapped in a wall. And that's just this episode alone!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎