No announcement yet.

I'm missing it.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm missing it.

I am so upset. I'm missing it right now. I had a fight with my Mom. She wanted to watch American Experience on PBS which is also on right now. I changed the channel to be nice. But I didn't get to see it last week either. And she said, they are reruns anyways and I tried convincing her that it's not, and that there new episodes. SO can anyone tell me what's going on right now? I saw maybe like the first five minutes of it though.

You can watch it and last week's episode on NBC Rewind tomorrow.

Comment

Do you know if they will show the season finale on rewind? I have bar exam prep that day, and am going to miss it. If they don't have it on rewind, I think I may die.

Comment

So far they have shown each episode on there, and during the hiatus they had all the episodes there for review.

You can watch the episode again with commentary too, check the links
        That is what I do every Tuesday morning.

Comment

yeah I've watched a lot of the episodes online and stuff, but I wasn't sure if they would show the season finale online since it is what all of the episodes have been leading up to, but hopefully my worries are for naught and it will be there the next day.

Comment

Just in case, you can pick up a VCR at a pawnshop for around $5 now that no one really uses them much anymore.

I have four available to use at any given time, and both my desktop & laptop have TV cards that work like DVRs.
            Still I record on video tape just in case something messes up.

Comment

Thanks STFanatic!

Comment

Haha yeah little problem. I'm away at school and don't have a tv in my room. I go down to the common area to watch tv or else I would trsut me on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Clark Kent27
                  Thanks STFanatic!
                  My pleasure

It seems I watch more and more TV online these days.

All the networks now show most of thier bigger series online.

I wish CW would do Smallville, but at least they do Supernatural.

Another series I wish would be online is "Ghost Wisperer".

Comment

The episode is replaying right now on Sci-Fi
                    (5/11)

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍