No announcement yet.

The Acting in "Noir"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Acting in "Noir"

Personally I thought the acting was awesome in this episode. AA and TW really got into their roles tonight, this one episode alone will make me miss Jimmy. Because AA does the role so well, IMO.

Everyone did well in the black and white roles except for maybe KK, maybe it's me but I just don't think she was in her zone in this episode.

What did you all think?
    Awesome
    0%
    Good
    0%
    Nothing special
    0%
    Boring
    0%
    Horrible
    0%

Awesome but KK always seems to have a frog in her throat when she is trying to whisper or talk low. No idea why

Comment

I thought the acting was great as far as trying to imitate cheesy detective story acting. Being able to pull that off and not lose all integrity is quite a feat, and I have to say MR and AA both did the best jobs as far as this goes. TW did quite the great job as well once we found out his true role at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
        Awesome but KK always seems to have a frog in her throat when she is trying to whisper or talk low. No idea why

^^She was talking akwardly low. But I think Tom Welling and Aaron Ashmore did the best.

Comment

I thought it was a good attempt to recreate an era and I liked Tom's performance best. The little Clark-like glasses readjust in the beginning I thought was good.

Comment

chloe hands down did the best. with lionel close second. kk did pretty bad. for a second it seemed too obvious that she was trying to sound like that. didn't seem like a natural flow for her. anywho. AM ftw.

Comment

Allison, John and Aaron were great. KK was okay. Tom and Michael phoned it in.

Comment

Allison was spot on. She really took me aback with her first line- she truly mastered her role.

Tom was -yummy-. I don't find myself attracted to our hero most nights- yeah, hes cute, but nearly every actor is- tonight I realzied just how sexy & swauve he could be.

Lionel truly looked the part the best- the hair, the way he moved & spoke. he captured it.

Jimmy also was a perfect star for this episode, he got the 'Noir' aspect well.

Lana was... horrid. What is wrong with her throat? I wish she had died.

Lois worked well with what she was given, but I thought she looked horrible. All that product in her hair. Is that period Noir? Anyone?
                Should just have curled it and left the woman be.

Comment

I thought KK did the best in this episode. She played it very subtly.

I thought AM did the worst. She overacted so bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎